Love the OS's attempt at censoring!

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I was creative yesterday, so they just made all my posts invisible instead of banning me.

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
We leave and the vultures come out...

This nut:

Total Posts: 17
Posts Per Day: 1.43
Find all posts by tony267
Find all threads started by tony267
Visitor Messages
Total Messages: 0
Most Recent Message: Never
Visitor Messages for tony267
Post a visitor message for tony267
General Information
Last Activity: Today 09:11 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Supersparkz
Referrals: 0

Seems to like pretending he's a GM tech. Well, not so much pretending. He certainly speaks like one. If he joins here, I suggest an instant ban. he's just gonna pollute our new home with poo poo posts.

I wonder if he's growing tired of my Forum stalking yet. :rotfl:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Can you guys see my post?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
That Tony is sure one helluva tool! Someone was asking for help on a vibrating engine, his response:
I am a GM technician. How are the hydrocarbons?

Maybe we need some expert advice over here too. We should invite him over!

:rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Mooseman said:
That Tony is sure one helluva tool! Someone was asking for help on a vibrating engine, his response:

:rotfl:

I agree !! Invite him over, if only for a good laugh:biggrin:

Busterbrown

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
I guess I'm just curious as to who the OS site moderators are now?

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
He seems to have quieted down a little... :undecided:

After the thread stalking and flack I was throwing his way, other members joined rank and started feeding it to him... :rotfl:

I'm not inviting him over!! :no: I'm pretty sure he already don't like me... :wootwoot: :thumbsup:

:biggrin:

As for MODs, I've been trolling the site all morning, I've yet to see anyone with that power log in or show up... I think they've made all their moderators walk the plank! :lipsrsealed:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I was just there and he was online. I just baited him with one of my threads on a still ongoing issue. Hope he bites!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
I just read a few of 'his' other posts, OMG!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Mark20 said:
I just read a few of 'his' other posts, OMG!

Just when I thought I was out... You guys pull me back in... NOW it really sucks that I can't respond (and people can see it) :sadcry:

Edit: Nevermind. We should all encourage the horrible and inaccurate posts that guy is making. In the end, it benefits us, as he's about as helpful as the GM Customer service rep, people will look for help elsewhere. :yes:

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
:rotfl: Those GM techs are funny!! Every so often it seems like they change names lol they had lura at one point, then Tony etc.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
Just when I thought I was out... You guys pull me back in... NOW it really sucks that I can't respond (and people can see it) :sadcry:

Same here!! I got the boot :frown:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
You guys do realize that the account was a troll, right? Either someone from here trying to stir shit up, or one of them trying to weed out recruiters from here. Also, his posts have vanished and when I clicked his name was redirected to Harmless' profile.

Yup, totally banned. And it's all our fault for not thinking about that possibility before bringing his posts to light.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
so i guess since i cant reply to anything on the os ive been banned also they are really scared of another website cracks me up :wootwoot::rotfl:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Yeah, I realized that right after I made my last post. I'm guessing his posts were hidden, maybe the admin is comparing his IP against one of our known ones prior to banning?

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
He is gone... I was in the process of hammering him *again*!! :rotfl:

I was starting to have fun with him too.. Damn. :redface:

For all his threads to have disappeared with him, just like that, I suspect the ADMIN is probably trolling the site, like Mr. Smith suggested. Only they have the ability to do that, and there are NO MODS online there at this time...

I'm a little offended that somehow something linked my profile with his crap though. :hissyfit:

Sup with that. :lipsrsealed:

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
harmless said:
We leave and the vultures come out...

This nut:

Total Posts: 17
Posts Per Day: 1.43
Find all posts by tony267
Find all threads started by tony267
Visitor Messages
Total Messages: 0
Most Recent Message: Never
Visitor Messages for tony267
Post a visitor message for tony267
General Information
Last Activity: Today 09:11 AM
Current Activity: Viewing Thread Supersparkz
Referrals: 0

Seems to like pretending he's a GM tech. Well, not so much pretending. He certainly speaks like one. If he joins here, I suggest an instant ban. he's just gonna pollute our new home with poo poo posts.

I wonder if he's growing tired of my Forum stalking yet. :rotfl:

LOL that was some annoying shit with him and him telling someone to replace dealer only parts!

harmless said:
He is gone... I was in the process of hammering him *again*!! :rotfl:

I was starting to have fun with him too.. Damn. :redface:

For all his threads to have disappeared with him, just like that, I suspect the ADMIN is probably trolling the site, like Mr. Smith suggested. Only they have the ability to do that, and there are NO MODS online there at this time...

I'm a little offended that somehow something linked my profile with his crap though. :hissyfit:

Sup with that. :lipsrsealed:

LOL you were his stalker so the SUPER ADMIN must have said that he is now you. :rotfl:

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
No, I think this Tony character was either someone new or the Admin trying to flush something or someone out... :crazy:

Either way, no one counted on me just being me. :dance:

He left as quickly as he came...

and then I felt like I was being watched. :squint: I still do. Some of my posts are being not so nicely cleaned up.

I think I just saw the glint of a ban hammer in the distance!!! :compu-punch:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Mooseman said:

That guys is a straight up idiot. I called him out at least twice in different threads, he was going on about how if you dont do EVERYTHING by the book then GM will void your warranty. Hello, thats why the Magnuson-Moss Act exists...:bonk:

Ascender2004

Dec 7, 2011
So I was thinking... there are so many people subscribed to those "change one letter" and "first word that comes to mind" threads on the OS. A couple of us should put together a string of them that directs them to this site :undecided: .. Kinda tough to orchestrate but...I could really pull a lot of people right? :wootwoot::raspberry:

smitty5150

Nov 18, 2011
At this point, I think we need to leave it alone. Stop feeding their numbers by constantly "checking" the site. No need to waste out time figuring out how to mess with them when we can concentrate that effort on building a good site here.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
At this point, I think we need to leave it alone. Stop feeding their numbers by constantly "checking" the site. No need to waste out time figuring out how to mess with them when we can concentrate that effort on building a good site here.
Got point, I just spent an hour over there, nothing going on, DEAD.

No value in upping their count.

RayVoy

Nov 20, 2011
the roadie said:
I saw you answering a question. :raspberry: :whisptersecret:
Yep, but it was for a girl (a Canadian girl) :rotfl:

Then I came over here and found she moved, so I went back :deadhorse: and moved the answer over here

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online