Looking for some parts..

JaySun

Original poster
Feb 25, 2013
So I've heard from sources this is a VERY common problem that the cover where the controls for reclining etc. just breaks off, this has happened on all 4 of my seats :crazy: So where can I find these covers for my vehicle (not power seats)? I've checked rockauto and a few local places to no avail.

Also the middle console top is completely off, I noticed rockauto has the latch but not the top itself, anyone know where I can find this as well?

Thanks guys :yes:

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR

JaySun

Original poster
Feb 25, 2013
Yeah ebay of course but there doesn't seem to be any (although there are plenty of ugly looking covers for the armrest)...thanks for the site you linked to they at least have it, it's just $145 so definitely going to wait on that. :frown:

MikesTB

Mar 2, 2013
I have never had so many problems finding parts for a vehicle before there seem to be a lot of
dealer parts does anyone know where to get a seal for the drivers side front transfer case
seal for the cv axle

Attachments

• IMAG0114.jpg
    IMAG0114.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 11

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
MikesTB said:
I have never had so many problems finding parts for a vehicle before there seem to be a lot of
dealer parts does anyone know where to get a seal for the drivers side front transfer case
seal for the cv axle
It's a dealer part. If the dealer offends you that much, get it shipped to you from parts4chevys.com. But for Auto Trak II fluid and seals like this, I choke down my revulsion and go to the third-nearest dealer who hasn't managed to cheat or lie to me yet like the two closer ones.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.