Looking for new speakers

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Wondering what others have put in there Tb or voys. I been looking at mostly pioneer. I know there is a lot of new brand names out there that are suppose to be state of the art:tongue: what have you guys put in I'm just talking about the door speakers. Non bose :smile:

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
GregT said:
Wondering what others have put in there Tb or voys. I been looking at mostly pioneer. I know there is a lot of new brand names out there that are suppose to be state of the art:tongue: what have you guys put in I'm just talking about the door speakers. Non bose :smile:

Kicker&Alpine IMO is the best mid level speaker available and the brands are not just Mediocre speakers both lines go into the $500 Component set range but that quality shows all the way in the beginner level lines. Kicker DS650 and Alpine Type S and Type R. I think for a little more money quality goes a long way with picking one of those over pioneer. Rockford Forsgate not to shabby either. My first "build" was all kicker

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
GregT said:
what have you guys put in

Back when I first got my TB I put RF coaxials in the front/rear doors and ran them off an Alpine deck. It was ok, nothing special, but better then the craptory non bose.

GregT

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Man whats wrong with Pioneer :hissyfit: I think they sound good. Just as good the higher priced speakers.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Hey im not going to hate on your truck for dropping pioneer in. lol Im just saying if your just looking to replace some stock speakers its good to replace with a nice full range speaker and what I mean by that is a speaker that can handle everything you can throw at it and still sound good. I installed 4 pioneers in my cousins cobalt on a stock HU and I was just not impressed. So experiencing both Kicker IMO is the winner. But if you want to drop 14 pioneers in the TB, you are the one using them so make your decision! :thumbsup:

Kicker DS650 sellin on ebay for under $50 everyday just sayin:biggrin: Do your thing pick some speakers and drop them in and get bumpin lol

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online

No members online now.