Looking for Deep Dish 6 spokes

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
First of all I'd like to thank Jayd for inviting me to this site, looks like it's off to a good start lol.

Now I'm hoping some of you have found a rim that might match my description, I've been searching on and off for a while and I've yet to come across a set of rims I really liked that comes in our bolt pattern. What I'm looking for is a simple 6 spoke design like the TBSS rims, but I want a lip to it. The closest I could find to what I want would be the U2 55's, but they don't make it in our lug pattern.

20101041127343.jpg

I'm looking for something like this, possibly in 24's but 22's would do if I could find the right lug pattern.

The closest I've found so far are 2 Crave NO4's but I don't like the bolts around the outside of the rim.

VT4860C.jpg

So guys, have any of you come across something that might fit my description? I'll keep looking lmao.

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
Have u looked at american eagle wheels. They r nice. They have some nice wheels. I have those on mine.

fr34kout

Original poster
Jan 6, 2012
Hmm looked through the site, I liked the Boss 330's which I've seen before. If those came in 24's or had wider spokes they would be my first choice. But for now, they're top of the list lol. Thanks for the suggestion

Edit: These are the Boss 330's

boss_330_chrome_std_300.png

jrSS

Dec 4, 2011
I bought my voy with the wheels I have on them. I think mine are the boss 330's with american eagle alloy center caps. The reason being is that I can't find "my" wheels on the ae website. They look too much like the boss 330's. Confused.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online