Looking for a Shop around Largo for my TB build

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
Hey Everyone

Will be picking up my new 06 TB in Florida next month and building it out before I ship it down to Costa Rica where I live. My family lives in Largo, so will be in that area for a week. Can anyone recommend a reliable shop that has experience with Trailblazer's. Thanks in advance for any recommendations. And I am definitely a newby so please feel free to haze me (I mean offer me any advise) on my build or let me know if I am missing anything important.

My Build:
-Markmc 2.5" lift/level kit
-Markmc 1.5" wheel spacers
-Monroe front strut mounting kit
-Bilstein HD front struts
-Skyjacker 8030 rear shocks
-265 70 17 BFG A/T ko2's
-Massive adjustable panhard bar
-MB TKO wheels (17 x 8.5 w/ 6-127)
-Replace front disconnect grease
-Transfer case service

I will also be grabbing some TRE's(inner/outer) and ball joints in case it needs them or if not take them with me as spares...Chevy parts are hard to come by here. But the TB only has 45k easy miles so I'm thinking it should be good.

Reactions: Matt

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Hopefully the Tampa area crew will chime in. You really are not going to find any shops that have a lot of experience with the 360 platform.

Brendon

Original poster
Jan 4, 2016
Costa Rica
Hopefully the Tampa area crew will chime in. You really are not going to find any shops that have a lot of experience with the 360 platform.
Thanks for the input. Do you think it is necessary to find a shop that has experience specifically with TB's or would any shop with lift/suspension installation experience be ok?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ramzo358

Members Online