Look at this poor Envoy

04Trailblazer

Original poster
Member
Feb 27, 2012
53
This Envoy hit a Wagon, I think the driver ran off the road and hit it... Envoy looks like it took a beating! Hope the people are fine. Thought id just share. Saw this happened early this morning on the news.
 

Attachments

  • 616x (2).jpg
    616x (2).jpg
    65.3 KB · Views: 186
  • 616x (1).jpg
    616x (1).jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 181
  • 616x (3).jpg
    616x (3).jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 182
  • 616x (4).jpg
    616x (4).jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 179
  • 616x.jpg
    616x.jpg
    65.5 KB · Views: 181

revamp

Member
Dec 22, 2011
223
Mansfield, TX
Yeah I hope everyone is okay.

Got my niceties out of the way...

Now, what was a covered wagon doing on the highway? Or a TB doing on a trail to hit a covered wagon?
 

McGMT

Member
Jun 17, 2012
621
Being from where I am I am used to seeing horse and buggies EVERYWHERE... Looks to me like the Envoy took out a horse also, rolled it up over the windshield pillar...

I have seen horses plowed by vehicles a few times and it usually ends just like this, a wagon without a wheel and a vehicle destroyed... Believe me there is nothing like coming around a bend and seeing a buggie right in front of you, many many times I have been thankful that my TB is pretty stable in evasive maneuvers...
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
I thought the only danger those covered wagons had to worry about was Indian attacks??
 

eutechnyx

Member
Mar 31, 2012
375
I'll be honest Im from florida so I've NEVER seen a buggy on a highway so this is slightly amusing as I was for sure this was a joke when I scrolled down to the buggy lol.
 

mikeinDE

Member
Jan 4, 2012
855
eutechnyx said:
I'll be honest Im from florida so I've NEVER seen a buggy on a highway so this is slightly amusing as I was for sure this was a joke when I scrolled down to the buggy lol.

You should see Amish Country in Pennsylvania. whew.....all over the place, but their buggies don't quite look like that....
 

mapanch

Member
Dec 2, 2011
333
mikeinDE said:
You should see Amish Country in Pennsylvania. whew.....all over the place, but their buggies don't quite look like that....

Have the same problem over here in SE Ohio. Got to love black buggies, black horses, black clothes. Around here they don't usually have a slow moving vehicle triangle either. If (and thats a big IF) they have lights, they will hold a lantern outside the side of the buggy and wave it around. Really hard to see at night on dark, twisty, hill roads.
 

04Trailblazer

Original poster
Member
Feb 27, 2012
53
revamp said:
Yeah I hope everyone is okay.

Got my niceties out of the way...

Now, what was a covered wagon doing on the highway? Or a TB doing on a trail to hit a covered wagon?

Lol I think it must be a Wyoming kind of thing... I believe everyone was ok.

- - - Updated - - -

MAY03LT said:
Wow that voy got rocked!!! Was the wagon made of concrete?

That's what I was thinking!
 

04Trailblazer

Original poster
Member
Feb 27, 2012
53
McGMT said:
Being from where I am I am used to seeing horse and buggies EVERYWHERE... Looks to me like the Envoy took out a horse also, rolled it up over the windshield pillar...

I have seen horses plowed by vehicles a few times and it usually ends just like this, a wagon without a wheel and a vehicle destroyed... Believe me there is nothing like coming around a bend and seeing a buggie right in front of you, many many times I have been thankful that my TB is pretty stable in evasive maneuvers...

Now that you mention that it does look like a horse rolled up over the windshield! I have also been thankful with my TB is maneuvers pretty well in a emergency, but there been some close calls.
 

Forum Statistics

Threads
23,328
Posts
637,956
Members
18,531
Latest member
jvest

Members Online