Little blazers 2019 Colorado z71 build

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Projectors in! Much better than the mini 6.0s IMO.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Nice work man. It only took me 2 hours to get through your videos, people seem to think I'm in the office to get work done or something :rolleyes: Keep me posted on how much you like the Night Breakers, inquiring minds wanna know. :thumbsup:

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Nice work man. It only took me 2 hours to get through your videos, people seem to think I'm in the office to get work done or something :rolleyes: Keep me posted on how much you like the Night Breakers, inquiring minds wanna know. :thumbsup:
Figured 3 years is a good update time lol. So far, I do like them but they seem to have dimmed somewhat overtime. I don't think they have as high a CRI as other bulbs but overall still great. They have color shifted slightly but are still a little yellow vs that pure 5k white.

I have been toying with the idea of the 35/55 dual power ballasts however.... Highway driving in upstate new york seems dark but I don't think my eyes are like they used to be either... hard to tell.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Good to know. One of my bulbs failed on me last year, but I had a spare leftover to drop in from when I used to run quads. I should probably start thinking about getting a new set of bulbs, cuz the other one can't have too much life left in it, I wouldn't think. These are the Morimotos I got from TRS forever ago. 3 of the ballasts I had from them have died too, replaced those with a pair of Koito ballasts and really like them.

littleblazer

Original poster
Jul 6, 2014
Good to know. One of my bulbs failed on me last year, but I had a spare leftover to drop in from when I used to run quads. I should probably start thinking about getting a new set of bulbs, cuz the other one can't have too much life left in it, I wouldn't think. These are the Morimotos I got from TRS forever ago. 3 of the ballasts I had from them have died too, replaced those with a pair of Koito ballasts and really like them.
Can't say I've had issues with the ballasts. The relay harnesses on the other hand seem disposable.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chirobo1

Members Online