LimeSwap: Reflashes, 4.2 stand alone harnesses

limequat

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
LimeSwap offers reflashes to accomodate engine swaps, tire size changes, VATS disable, fan turn on temps, etc, etc for only $99.
We will also trim your 4.2 powertrain harness for stand-alone swaps for $449.

Home - LimeSwap

Reactions: Lwconnell

limequat

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I now have the best price online for Siemens Deka injectors. Available in 60 and 80 lb/hr these "bolt in" to all the atlas engines: I4, I5, I6. I also stock adapter harness for all 3 engines to make these truly plug-and-play.

Injectors

limequat

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I now carry oil pressure fittings for plumbing your turbo oil line or adapting an aftermarket oil pressure gauge. The fitting fits in your existing oil pressure sender port and converts to a 1/8 NPT thread. A crush washer is included for good sealing to the block. $29.99 and ships free. Go to Products to order.

fitting1small.jpg

fitting2small.jpg

limequat

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I'm now offering performance tunes for the 4.2. Same great price of $99 shipped and exchange/loaner service is now available as well!

limequat

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
I'm working on a sort of DIY harness page. If someone wants to wiring in their own swap, there' s a number of doo-dads that are particularly hard to find.
I have pretty much all of them for sale: P12 Blue PCM connector, OBD connector, APPS connector. I also have the proper wire gauge and color. Need to clean it up, but here's a start:

wiringparts

p12kitsmall.jpg

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online