Legit Turn Signal Mirrors

connorwallin

Original poster
Jul 16, 2017
Philadelphia
I'm torn, I am looking to switch my 07 Trailblazer LS stock no turn signal mirrors to turn signal mirrors with the clear lens. Since the clear lens by itself is an outrageous price, I've decided to just look for a mirror set with the clear lens already. I've been browsing online and the forums for awhile and have found two sites selling the mirrors.

1. A1 Auto for $119.95 a pair
2. AutoZone for $123.99 and $130.99 then $254.98 for the pair

I am wondering if the A1 auto price is too good to be true or AutoZone is overpriced. If anyone has the links where they got their turn signal mirrors or any suggestions, thank you.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A1's could be cheap Chinese knockoffs that will have shaky mirrors. I've also seen a type that used a weird non-replaceable tubular light bulb soldered to wires that protruded out the top and the backside was sealed so tx's LED inserts wouldn't work.

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
I have a pair I got on eBay for around $120. The driver's side shakes a bit on the highway but I've seen on the forums that it happens a lot even in the highest quality mirrors.

At the end of the day, the shaking doesn't really bother me as my eyes are focused on what's in head of me not always on the mirrors .

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
My OEM's shake a bit, so I wouldn't be too concerned.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online