LED 880 fog bulbs

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Rubberman said:
Anyone tried the LED 880 fog bulbs? Curious how they are? 21 LED SMD 880 Car Bulb White Fog Day Lamp Light new | eBay

[EBAY]160725795586[/EBAY]

You won't get a lot of usable light on the road with LEDs, but if you're doing it just for looks on the truck, then they should be good enough. If you are wanting more functionality and brightness, get yourself an 880 HID kit.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Blckshdw said:
You won't get a lot of usable light on the road with LEDs, but if you're doing it just for looks on the truck, then they should be good enough. If you are wanting more functionality and brightness, get yourself an 880 HID kit.

:iagree: pretty much what I was going to say!! I would get HID's over the LED's for fogs! :yes:

DJones

Jan 21, 2012
St. Petersburg, Florida
ItsOnVoy said:
:iagree: pretty much what I was going to say!! I would get HID's over the LED's for fogs! :yes:

Fogs don't do anything anyway, so why do you need so much light? To blind oncoming traffic to let them know their fog lights are blinding you?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
DJones said:
Fogs don't do anything anyway, so why do you need so much light? To blind oncoming traffic to let them know their fog lights are blinding you?

They do make a difference? They add more light infront of you and to the sides! They fill in all the gaps that use non projector user create with the HID's.

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
I had some in mine they look good but as far as light emitting you might as well stick a candle in your housing

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.