Leap year babies???

bigytwotone

Original poster
Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
well February 29th is my birthday(tomorrow) and i was just wondering who else there birthday on the 29th of Feb? encase you don't know he 29th only happens every 4 years so this year i turn 5 years old wow (im actually turning 20) if its your birthday let us know and tell us you leap age and maybe we can figure out your actual age

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
bigytwotone said:
well February 29th is my birthday(tomorrow) and i was just wondering who else there birthday on the 29th of Feb? encase you don't know he 29th only happens every 4 years so this year i turn 5 years old wow (im actually turning 20) if its your birthday let us know and tell us you leap age and maybe we can figure out your actual age

My grandmother's birthday is tomorrow. She passed away 2 years ago...week away from her 83rd (real age) birthday.

Anyways, Happy Birthday!!!! And I hope you enjoy every minute of it.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
bigytwotone said:

stupid question but when do u have your birthday on the first or the twenty eight??

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Happy birthday. Just think, in 52 years or so you can have a beer - LEGALLY!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
My friends had their lil boy last night at 11:18.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online