Lake Lanier Auto Show - 11 Oct. 2014

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
Hey guys, was checking out some upcoming Auto shows here in GA, and this once seems really awesome, and beautiful location too. It'll have cars & trucks off all types and they even have FREE DYNO TESTING! It's a free car show, but will be $20 to enter your vehicle into the judging events. I was hoping to get a few of us guys to head up there together that way I can contact them and let them know that GMTNation will be attending. I believe they section off an area for car clubs :thumbsup: I'll have to contact them on details about that.

Here's more details directly from their website:

"The Lake Lanier Auto Show & Auction is NOT a typical car show. This will be a multifaceted event overlooking beautiful Lake Lanier Islands with a range of vendors, sponsors, participants, with activities for car enthusiasts and the entire family to enjoy at the one of a kind setting overlooking the Lake. Come see participants putting their vehicles through free dyno testing, enjoy the great food, take in the live entertainment, meet Seal Team members, free seminar by PPG on surface prep for painting, vehicle auction by Rolling Steel Classic Car Auctions and special exhibits. Vehicles entered into the Auto Show will be competing for awards including: Best In Show, Best Muscle Car, Best Sports Car, Best Truck, Best Antique & Classic, Best Hot Rod and Rat Rod. All participants will be eligible for wild card drawing for great prizes.
There is NO ADMISSION FEE to attend the event with you family. Lake Lanier Islands charges $10 per carload to enter their gates. While none of this goes toward the event or ALIAS, it is the only cost to attend the event. Parking at the event once inside the Lake Lanier Islands gate is free. Food and beverages, along with vendors will all be at the show and have agreed to donate a portion (in some cases ALL) of their profits to the cause, so please support them.
To enter a car in the event for judging, there is a fee of $20 per vehicle (you will still have to pay the Islands $10 fee for a total of $30). The $20 we collect will help us cover the prizes and the cost of the venue. We encourage folks to pre-register so we can have an idea of who’s coming and how to lay out the space."

http://www.lakelanierautoshow.org/

View attachment PictureRender.png
Header-Logo-Small.jpg

So who's down? C'mon it;s for a good cause

1. Capote (Aaron)

Reactions: BHAMER and dmanns67

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
For real it looks awesome. And free dyno
Yeah dude :biggrin: Hopefully some others will join me, don't wanna be flying solo :rotfl:

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
BlazingTrails said:
Do you know how far it is to lake lanier? It is about 2 hours from here. I would like to go, maybe I can switch weekends with someone
Says it's 4 1/2hrs from me, can probably make the trip quicker than that though

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014
Atlanta, GA
:bump:

Reactions: Mounce

Capote

Original poster
Supporting Donor
Jul 14, 2014