Known good waveforms for I6 sensors and stuff

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
955f5f12.jpg

This might not come in handy for some folks but I think it will be cool to have here.:cool:

I got this lab scope for the weekend, and along with troubleshooting a problem my TB has developed, am going to build my own database of known good waveforms.

These are on the agenda since they are what I typically do most at work:

Cam
Crank
O2s
Injectors
Coils
Fuel pump
Fan clutch
WSS
TPS
APP

If you guys have anything that you'd like to see, post up and I'll get them too.:thumbsup:

limequat

Dec 8, 2011
MAY03LT said:
955f5f12.jpg

This might not come in handy for some folks but I think it will be cool to have here.:cool:

I got this lab scope for the weekend, and along with troubleshooting a problem my TB has developed, am going to build my own database of known good waveforms.

These are on the agenda since they are what I typically do most at work:

Cam
Crank
O2s
Injectors
Coils
Fuel pump
Fan clutch
WSS
TPS
APP

If you guys have anything that you'd like to see, post up and I'll get them too.:thumbsup:

Wanna start decoding the lan messages? :crazy:

MAY03LT

Original poster
Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
limequat said:
Wanna start decoding the lan messages? :crazy:

That's way out of my comfort zone!!

the roadie said:
He who owns his own Tech II tool has no need to decode the OBDII messages. :biggrin: He OWNS them. :thumbsup:

True that.

As awesome as the tech2 is, due to my recent issue I have a feeling that the cam count isn't 100% reliable. Hopefully I can prove this by having the cam count live plot running on the tech2 side by side with the insight on the cam sensor. If I'm right I might have more leverage to get the misseses blessing for my own pico.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online