Kittens galore

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
We have a puppy thread so why not start a cat thread.

Let's see the cats of GMTN.

---

These are my little claws of fury.

Phantom. The name is not fitting. She is loud and not black. But the orange patch on her face resembles the Phantom of the Opera mask (at least to me), hense the name.

rlld4.jpg

^the aftermath of the "help unfubar my network" question is on the right

Megan. I've had cats since I was little. All of them had weird names, so I felt it necessary to have one with a normal name. She's the quiet one of the pair. Never meows unless she's pissed off at something. Also, she's my product demo model, lol.

Tb3uw.jpg

And Rodney. Now I know what you are thinking, that's a normal name too.... Well, not for a girl cat. I was told that it was a boy cat. Since I don't generally check to see if a cat is an innie or outtie... Found out the true gender when she hit her first heat cycle :eek:

lFrom.jpg

"this is my mousie. there are many others like it, but this one is mine"

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
This is my wifes ball of annoying fur... Anastatia.. Shes a good cat, but getting old, and very finicky. Loves to bite my wifes head while she is sleeping..

2011-07-03153353.jpg

Her identical twin sister Jazmine. May she rest in peace. Died last year from keyatonic shock from Diabetes

S4200003.jpg

Here is Meashka (polish for Mouse), he died last year from old age. 18 years old.. I miss him dearly..

S4200004.jpg

Here is D-Mitri, and his sister, Zasha. D-Mitri escaped, and we have not been able to round him up. Zasha is my mouser..

2011-04-30232206.jpg

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Meet "Meatball". I had the gross honor of hand-deliverering him (If youve ever witnessed a cat give birth you will KNOW what I mean, LOL), as we took in a pregnant stray and had no idea she was pregnant until she was in labor! :eek: She had 3 orange kittens, and I kept Meaty. Hes now 7 and weighs 18lbs! Hes very large framed and a huge lover.

View attachment 19233

View attachment 19234

Attachments

• IMG_0928.jpg
    IMG_0928.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 13
  • 100_0483.jpg
    100_0483.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 25

harmless

Nov 21, 2011
WOOHOO!!! I get to whore out my Pussy Cats now too!

:rotfl: Is it just me or did that just sound sooo wrong? :undecided: :biggrin:

Here's Odie. (may he rest in peace) A Devon Rex. My parents have a thing for exotic kittehs. Odie knew he was part of the family AND thought he was human and like to prove it. Here he is greeting me as I come in to visit. (he would climb your back to get to your shoulders to be eye-level with you and what you're doing.) If you ignored him long enough, he'd jump on you and give you crap - umpire-in-your-face-style. He was named Odie because he'd walk around carrying a stuffed Odie toy all day.
103-0346_img.jpg

Tigger. My wife's old kitteh. She got sick and was put to pasture - but not before having a very cushy life. Here she is in her "Venus Finger Trap" mode. I liked to rub her belly. She liked to make me bleed for it. It was a win-win affair. LOL
Img_0538.jpg

Tigger got out one day and came back bearing gifts. 4 of them actually. From top to bottom: Lucky, CreamSicle, Paws & Butterscotch. They're recharging. Paws was the only one we kept of the brood. She became daddy's girl. :smile:
Img_0441.jpg

Paws gettin' the luvs.
Img_0139.jpg

Tigger & Paws being themselves. Paws got so depressed after her mom passed, she got sick and passed too. :sadcry:
Img_0545-1.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

After moving out here, our home felt empty and cold. It was missing something. Or someone.
Meet Velcro. He filled the gap just nicely! We saved him (well he saved himself) from the local SPCA shelter. We walked in just to see what they had... The other kittehs scattered, he came running to us, climbed me, got comphy and fell asleep. A quick cat nap later, he discovered my wife's fur lined hood and climbed into that and slept some more. There was no way in hell he was going to let us put him down - even to do the paperwork to take him home! So we called re-named him Velcro. Fitting. He's been glued to our shoulders since! I've trained him to talk and come when called. When he's lonely or scared, he calls out for "muuum" "MUUUUMMMM". Quite funny, unless you're sleeping and he's in the same room. :biggrin:
IMG_0632.jpg

I wanted to train him to come out with us in the TBSS - as he has matching colors, a mascott, per sae. Little shit won't have anything to do with the beast. As soon as it starts up, he bolts for the front door, hissing, poofy tail and all. :crazy:
(and a poofy tail on a short haired kitteh is something to laugh at, let me tell you!) So he just guards the house now.
IMG_0604.jpg

IMG_0755.jpg

IMG_0940.jpg

We also call him our fuzzy sausage. He likes to take up as much room as he can - and usually in the infamous "Venus Finger Trap" position to avoid getting moved... :rotfl:

Catz rulz! Dogz Droolz! :raspberry:

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012

Attachments

• cat tower.jpg
    cat tower.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 4
  • tink stare.jpg
    tink stare.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 4
  • Tink size.jpg
    Tink size.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 4
  • pets.jpg
    pets.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 41

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
I have 3 kitties...

Tia- She is 8yrs old and a total mamma's girl!

100_4938-1.jpg

IMG_20111225_130626.jpg

AJ- He is 17yrs old and 22lbs. I have had him since he was 3 weeks old and even bottle fed him. He was a rescue from an abandoned house

100_5586-1.jpg

And this is Grace, she was a barn kitty. Told my husband I wanted a all white cat and this is what we brought home

IMG_20111002_231615.jpg

Grace's favorite place to lay

IMG_20111226_142932-1.jpg

bigytwotone

Dec 7, 2011
Dawson creek BC Canada
Voymom said:
I have 3 kitties...

Tia- She is 8yrs old and a total mamma's girl!

100_4938-1.jpg

IMG_20111225_130626.jpg

AJ- He is 17yrs old and 22lbs. I have had him since he was 3 weeks old and even bottle fed him. He was a rescue from an abandoned house

100_5586-1.jpg

And this is Grace, she was a barn kitty. Told my husband I wanted a all white cat and this is what we brought home

IMG_20111002_231615.jpg

Your husband better not put those back on or your cat there might fined some new toys to try and play with.:eek::jawdrop2: that would hurt so badly:eek:

MichEnvoyGuy

Dec 3, 2011
Voymom said:

:rotfl: :rotfl:

That pic made me LMAO!!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez