Just Traded in my Envoy

Pittdawg

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
After nearly five years of ownership and 100k miles, I traded in my Envoy yesterday. Really enjoyed the vehicle and interacting with the forum members over the years so this is a bit of a bittersweet goodbye. Thanks for all your tips and comments on my rig. Since I won't be visiting here much in the future I wish you all the best!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Sorry to hear you let your Voy go, that's been happening more and more lately due to the age of the platform. :frown: What did you replace it with?

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I can understand the upgrade. Best of Luck!

DAlastDON

Apr 6, 2014
Kentucky
Any audi is a nice vehicle. I had a 1999 S6 many years ago. My friends with "american muscle" made fun of me because it was a station wagon. A station wagon with more HP than their car.

Pittdawg

Original poster
Dec 5, 2011
Nice upgrade. I like the styling of the Q5 and Audi in general. Turbocharged V6 diesel?
Yes indeed. The only performance mod appears to be a tune but apparently just a simple tune really ups the power. The stock power is actually quite good (428 lbs/tq!) my only complaint, if you can call it that, is the delivery as there is a bit of turbo lag until abot 2000 rpms and then that torque hits you like a jet engine.

Reactions: dmanns67

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online