Just crossed over

Denis7966

Original poster
Dec 22, 2011
Hey everyone!
Just crossed over from the OS. Took me 4 months before introducing myself once I had registered over there, thought I'd do it quicker over here - been registered for less than a week now.
Was a newbie over there - definitely a newbie over here.
Looking forward to learn from the wealth of information that I know is available.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Welcome to the party! :tiphat:

Nice color choice on your TB too BTW :cool:

Canadian Mike

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome from, a former Montrealer, now living in the Maritimes! :tiphat:

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Denis7966 said:
Hey everyone!
Just crossed over from the OS. Took me 4 months before introducing myself once I had registered over there, thought I'd do it quicker over here - been registered for less than a week now.
Was a newbie over there - definitely a newbie over here.
Looking forward to learn from the wealth of information that I know is available.

Welcome to the site! don't you feel better already?? :tongue:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome to the site :tiphat:

jkdubz

Dec 27, 2011
Welcome to the site! Plenty of knowledge to tap here with regards to TBs and Envoys. Enjoy!

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome over brutha!!

LDFenix

Dec 28, 2011
I'm also new to this site coming over from the "other site" it's good to know that that old traditions will carry over. All of you people have helped me soo much the last couple of years with my Envoy and I thank you for that. It's good to see all the great people here again and the ability to speak their minds. Thanks again and I'm looking forward to enjoying everyones company. :biggrin:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online