DEAL Just a reminder; we are PCM of NC, not PCMforless

Kelly@PCMofNC

Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
Hi All, I just wanted to reiterate that our name is PCM of NC, and that our website is www.pcmofnc.com.

PCMForless is a separate company located in Ohio. They are no longer redirecting parts/tuning sales to our website, so I have received a lot of emails in confusion looking for our parts on their website.

If you are looking for our mail order tuning (4.2L/5.3L/6.0 Trailblazer/Envoy, Colorados, Canyons, H3's, Silverado, etc), electric fan wiring harnesses, cams, transmission coolers, and the many other things we offer, be sure to visit www.pcmofnc.com.

Thank you for reading and sorry for any confusion! :smile:

JCJARHEAD

Dec 7, 2011
thanks Kelly....just figured that out....I may send you my original PCM...as you did it a few years back...love it!

Can you look at my question to you on CASE relearn and timing advance? p0420 thread.

Your post was timely as I wound up at the OH site and thought of good old North Cackalacky! My all time favorite state in the union.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Sounds like the "for less" folks are not helping the community or you guys out if they're being snitty like that.

Need a letter-writing campaign to apply some pressure on them to start being helpful again? Or are they not likely to cave and go back to doing the right thing? Social media can be a huge stick nowadays.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
So wait, you renamed to PCM of NC and some other group took over your old name?

04xuv

Dec 3, 2011
I've had my tune for a week now; it's awesome. question: since I put it in, my rear speakers haven't worked. are things like this common? let me know if I should contact the shop directly. thanks

Kelly@PCMofNC

Original poster
Mar 16, 2013
The_Roadie said:
We mods could also run around in our spare time and edit posts that mention your old name. Would that be useful?
That would be amazing, but I wouldn't expect you guys to do that!!

Sparky said:
So wait, you renamed to PCM of NC and some other group took over your old name?
No. It's a long story (short story: should have never shared a name from the start). There's PCMforless of Ohio, we used to be PCMforless of North Carolina. We never actually shared any part of the business, just the name. We dropped the "for less" in 2012, and are just PCM of NC now (www.pcmofnc.com). I realize it's so confusing, if we could go back in time...lol. We are still the same NC company doing the same tuning we always have!

04xuv said:
I've had my tune for a week now; it's awesome. question: since I put it in, my rear speakers haven't worked. are things like this common? let me know if I should contact the shop directly. thanks
No that's not common, it may be a coincidence. You might try disconnecting the battery, and removing/reinstalling the ECM just to be sure none of the gold pins are laid over. The PCM itself doesn't control the rear speakers, so it shouldn't have anything to do with it. I've seen small issues like this fixed by just disconnecting/reconnecting the battery again!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online