June Northwest Meet

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
First off, where in the *bleep* did the first 5 months go? If anyone can find out, I'd sure like to know :smile:

Anyway, here is the thread for discussion and hopefully the weather is a bit more cooperative this month... We'll see.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Ok gang it's that time again. Time for another meet.

This kid is heading back over to the West side and I want to get another meet going. I will be a round there June 22nd til the 24th.:wootwoot:

So like always post up if you can make it and where you think we should meet.

And go....

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Well Ill be there for sure, just flipped the UCAs on my 02 back to stock and the alignment looks closer than with them flipped (thanks for the suggestion Donny, only took me 6 months to have the truck back to do it!). And found that the passengers side front swaybar endlink had sheared off the top bolt. So it was useless and I had to get another one, Ive got a pic of it. Never seen this happen before... Not sure if Ill have the 02 bedlinered by then or not, got a few things up my sleeve for my SS that Im going to keep quiet for now but Im pretty excited for all the parts to show up next week!

The 23rd Im busy all morning and in the afternoon until 2 or 3, so Id vote for the morning of the 24th. Then we can go wheeling a little bit. Danyelle, Craig and I are ready to do this!

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
ScarabEpic22 said:
Well Ill be there for sure, just flipped the UCAs on my 02 back to stock and the alignment looks closer than with them flipped (thanks for the suggestion Donny, only took me 6 months to have the truck back to do it!). And found that the passengers side front swaybar endlink had sheared off the top bolt. So it was useless and I had to get another one, Ive got a pic of it. Never seen this happen before... Not sure if Ill have the 02 bedlinered by then or not, got a few things up my sleeve for my SS that Im going to keep quiet for now but Im pretty excited for all the parts to show up next week!

The 23rd Im busy all morning and in the afternoon until 2 or 3, so Id vote for the morning of the 24th. Then we can go wheeling a little bit. Danyelle, Craig and I are ready to do this!

If you still want to read my stock tune with efi, I'll bring my laptop so I can reflash it to the PCM at the meet.

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
we may be able to make it depending on where the meet is. we will be bringing the truck so we don't want to have to drive it too far.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
As I mentioned in my last post, my dad and I are going to a driving event on the 23rd in the morning then Im heading down to Tacoma for an SS meet. Found out earlier today that Ill be going to Portland on the 24th for the day to pick our boat up that just had the engine rebuilt so Im out on the 24th all day.:frown:

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
I have a horse show in Monroe that Friday night-Sunday; I wouldn't be able to take you guys wheeling :frown: This is when my weekends start filling up like crazy. I think I only have about 3 open this entire summer hahaha

Jan 4, 2012
I want to go but my truck is still not on the road yet, still need to get the muffler on, the trans filter on and now fuel meter body, I have the part coming, hopefully it won't be too long, then I can start driving the blazer again. Sorry will have to do it another time......

David B.

Dec 5, 2011
I should still be in- but I also have some work to do in replacing the door handle and all that fun stuff. Just got my lock cylinder in today, so I'm getting closer.

kardain

Original poster
Dec 16, 2011
I'll level, I am no good with planning... I'm still up for it, either day...

I guess, any objections to not going to woodinville, maybe like Everett or something, since most of the Southern folks are out?

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
yeah Everett or Marysville would be best for us to be able to make it since we will be just bringing our gas hog truck:bonk:

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Ok well Craig and I will be attending a TB meet on Saturday down in Tacoma, so far its just TBSSs and Craig so we need a few more guys to show up!

Info on TBSSOwners: Pacific Northwest meet (possibly our Canada neighbors) - TBSSOWNERS.com Forums - The #1 TrailblazerSS Dedicated Owners Forum

Date: Saturday June 23rd
Time: Noon
Place: Vassault park in Tacoma, WA
Address: N 37th St and N Vassault Dr, Tacoma, WA 98047

http://national.citysearch.com/profi...rofileTab-maps

Come on down and hang out, going for a ~5mi cruise too. I could probably be persuaded to stop by Griots Garage after the meet again, though this time I cant buy anything! (Went in for rim cleaner, walked out with a $90 bill. :suicide:)

Answer069

Dec 4, 2011
well if you guys want to join that meet then we'll be out that's just too far for us to drive. Both the truck and the TB get about the same mileage and that will kill us on gas.

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
Just found out that Craig isnt even coming over this weekend from Spokane, between his new job, school, and existing job, he's pretty slammed for the time being.

Im already going to be at Emerald Downs at 9am that morning with my dad for a driving thingy (not exactly sure what it is going to be) so its pretty quick for me to get down to Tacoma.

And Patrick, I feel you on gas. I take the bus to work so I only drive at night (maybe 1 night a week) and the weekends, helps out on the gas bill.

FlyingFischer

Dec 4, 2011
Spokane, WA
Yeah sorry everybody, won't be able to make it. Just started my new job as a programmer so now I am working 80 hours a week 7 days a week between my 2 jobs.

Takes pics or it didn't happen. :wink:

wootown22

Dec 4, 2011
ScarabEpic22 said:
Just found out that Craig isnt even coming over this weekend from Spokane, between his new job, school, and existing job, he's pretty slammed for the time being.

Im already going to be at Emerald Downs at 9am that morning with my dad for a driving thingy (not exactly sure what it is going to be) so its pretty quick for me to get down to Tacoma.

And Patrick, I feel you on gas. I take the bus to work so I only drive at night (maybe 1 night a week) and the weekends, helps out on the gas bill.

Eric is it a Swerve related exercise, defensive driving? I was one of their spokespeople back when they first started doin it :tongue: [video=youtube;-FXpySqjBvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXpySqjBvI[/video]

ScarabEpic22

Nov 20, 2011
wootown22 said:
Eric is it a Swerve related exercise, defensive driving? I was one of their spokespeople back when they first started doin it :tongue: [video=youtube;-FXpySqjBvI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FXpySqjBvI[/video]

Haha, actually its a Jaguar Driving Experience, get to drive the 2012 Jags on a roadcourse (imagine its in the Emerald Downs parking lot). Im going to beeline for the XK-RS if they have one there. 5L V8 supercharged putting out 510hp, :salivate::drooling:

And apparently that vid's private, I cant watch it...

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86