Jokes and Riddles

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
A female decided to go on a joy ride with a New Amazon/Rivian EDV (Electric Delivery Vehicle)... She didnt make it far..

And yes, that is a female, going to the Steve Urkel Look...

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Why do they blur out their faces? I mean like, expose them for the poor life choices they make and live with them. Same with Karens, Kens and other idiots that are captured on video.

Reactions: Redbeard

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
She must be the sister of the girl that used to work here. Probably just as useless too.

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
I wonder what she'll think if she ever has kids, along with a full time job.
Because....

I Dont Need A Man Family Feud Canada GIF - I Dont Need A Man Family Feud  Canada Need No Man - Discover & Share GIFs

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
THAT is among the many OTHER complaints she ran down in her Repertoire of Regrets... since at the time of this Tik-Tok...She was not dating and ergo...NO BOYFRIEND... or we would have heard her complaining about him, too... LOL

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
The Greatest Generation folks have to be rolling in their graves, OMG ! Watch the nightly news Miss….People are being bombed in their homes.

Last edited:

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
With Daylight savings time coming to an end tonight, might someone tell Cher, who sings "if I could turn back time", that it's that time of year where she can Turn Back Time. I believe she has missed it for the past 34 years.

for the rest of us we probably don't need the reminder to set our clocks back

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
Re: Post #1181... Cher may have *missed* DST over the past 37 Years...BUT...They Did NOT *miss" hitting HER...

New Subject:

Two Security Experts are sitting in a Las Vegas Bar after giving Long Lectures at a Hotel Security Training Conference when the One Dude asks the Other...

"So ... What did YOU do to get the Attention of YOUR Audience after the Fourth Hour of Training to get past Full Bellies and Sneaked-In ABEVs ...and Soundly Sleeping Snores?"

The Other stared at his empty shot glass and as he squinted wryly at the One Dude, replied:

"Oh... Just my Usual "GOTCHA" Question...

The One Dude answered back with a Question...

"GOTCHA" Question...? Which One is THAT?"

The Other kept on smiling while answering with:

"What is the Fastest Way to Figure out Whether or Not your Conversation inside of any Building is being Surreptitiously... Live Recorded?"

The One Dude sat straight up and looked into his own image reflecting off the Wall Mirror, surprised at his own puzzled expression and replied:

"Well... Hell... I can think of a Whole Lotta ways to do..."

The Other interrupted the One Dude, stating firmly:

"Nope. Just ONE Best Way..."

The One Dude said with disappointment:

"Shee-It"... Hell... I Don't Know ...I Can't Think of Any 'One Best Way' to...

Then the Other quickly interjected loudly:

"Alexa... Order Five Tons of Cream Corn.... Alexa.... Confirm Order..."

The One Dude busted out laughing and then:

Ten Seconds later... these two were unceremoniously ...ejected from the Bar.

As they crossed the roadway to walk back to their Hotel...the Other Dude smiled at the One Dude and said:

"GOTCHA..."

Last edited:
  • Haha

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
Re: Post #1181... Cher may have *missed* DST over the past 37 Years...BUT...They Did NOT *miss" hitting HER...
The Rolling Stones sang the hit song "Time Is On My Side".
You seen Mick Jagger lately? I don't think that's working out too well for HIM!

• Haha

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
The Rolling Stones sang the hit song "Time Is On My Side".
You seen Mick Jagger lately? I don't think that's working out too well for HIM!
And look who's sponsoring their next tour: (I also noticed it wasn't a life insurance company. lol.)

Rolling Stones to hit the road in 2024 on a tour sponsored by AARP...seriously.​

Netherlands The Rolling Stones Show Canceled

Photo by: Scott Heppell/AP

FILE - Ronnie Wood, left, Mick Jagger, center, and Keith Richards, of the Rolling Stones play on stage at the Anfield stadium in Liverpool, England, during a concert as part of their "Sixty" European tour, Thursday, June 9, 2022. The Rolling Stones canceled their concert in Amsterdam Monday just hours before it was due to start after lead singer Mick Jagger tested positive for COVID-19. The band announced the cancelation in a statement, saying the 78-year-old Jagger tested positive “after experiencing symptoms of COVID upon arrival at the stadium” on the outskirts of Amsterdam. (AP Photo/Scott Heppell, File)

By: CNN

Posted at 6:31 PM, Nov 21, 2023

and last updated 5:31 PM, Nov 21, 2023

LONDON — After 60 years, The Rolling Stones are still going strong and gearing up for another concert tour.
The legendary rock band – featuring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, and Ronnie Wood – will embark on the “Hackney Diamonds” tour in support of their recent album of the same name, a press release shared with CNN on Tuesday announced.
The North American tour will include stops in both the US and Canada, with their first concert slated for April 28, 2024, in Houston and a final show scheduled for July 17 in Santa Clara, California.
The tour is being sponsored by the American Association of Retired Persons (AARP).

You just can't make this stuff up.

• Haha
Reactions: Mooseman

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
The Camera Fades In on a Bewildered Man sitting in front of his Laptop Computer... looking feverishly at THIS Image:

HSTAGPTMAINPAGEjpg.jpg

Meanwhile, as his Wife is performing her usual "R&R" on the poor fellow (Ranting & Raving)... He suddenly looks down and begins Typing furiously upon his Keyboard. When she catches a glimpse of his activity, she stops yelling and points at his screen, blurting out,

"WHY? Why are you Typing in EVERYTHING that I have JUST been telling you...?"

He leans back in his chair ...and with a dulcet tone in his voice says, "Well...My Dear... I'm JUST trying to get some help in figuring out ... EXACTLY... WTF it is that you are talking about!"

Reactions: Tinker

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
410170512_927929445358056_720132499943598695_n.jpg

Redbeard

Jan 26, 2013
Near me is a small chain of convenience stores with a small hardware store inside. This is the first advertisment I have ever seen anyone claiming to sell "Doohickies". But I would still like to know where the "watch-a-ma-call its" are sold.
1702990805986.jpeg

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
1000002591.jpg
:puke:

flyboy2610

Aug 24, 2021
Lincoln, Ne.
New Math:
Did you know ten plus ten is equal to eleven plus eleven? Why you ask, because ten plus ten equals twenty and 11 + 11 equals twenty to.
Now we can understand why the younger generation ain't so great at math :yes:
Maybe they've been watching too much Ma & Pa Kettle.

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
With a name like that you had to know ....

Melvin Croakman Obituary​

Croakman, Melvin

- March 13, 2024

Melvin was an Army Veteran and worked at Westinghouse. Survived By his beloved wife,

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online

No members online now.