Jessie's Organ donations (AKA Shabba's Interior Pieces for Sale)

Shabba

Original poster
Dec 1, 2011
Doing a lot of interior mods to Jessie (documented in her pictures thread), which means I have a lot of good, usable parts that some of you might be interested in. Nothing groundbreaking, but maybe something to replace something you've broken or lost. I'm putting prices, but they're just guesses. I'm not attached to any of these parts, so if you need them, holler at me, and we'll make a deal.

I'll take Paypal or Cash. Every price listed is without shipping, and every price listed is O.B.O.

Carbon Fiber Bezels/Dash vents for Envoy. Overall in very good shape. There's one good scuff on the lower right of the radio bezel. Will come with all three lighter sockets and Rear wiper switch. Will not come with main light switch, or the little "Pocket" insert where the blank hole is. $100 O.B.O.

Sale%20(2).JPG

Sale%20(4).JPG

Steering Wheel from '02 Trailblazer. Tan in Color. Great shape. Very Minor wear on top (discoloration from years of hand oil). Plain Jane, no buttons, bells, or whistles. $25 O.B.O.
Air Bag - Tan - No Codes, Not Deployed, No imperfections - $25 O.B.O.
I'll sell them together or separate, make me an offer.

Sale%20(1).JPG

Sale%20(6).JPG

Complete Tan Dash. Comes with Knee Bolster, Bezel, Glove Box Lid, Upper Vent Cover (the part that covers defrost and Tweeters), Passenger airbag (good, no codes, not deployed), and Glove Box (inside of glove box is broken, will need donation from your old glove box). There is some minor wear on the bezel around the radio. I used plasti-dip to hide it. I took a picture of just the wear. $100 for Everything, local pickup only. (DFW Area. I'll meet you, if we can figure schedules out)

Sale%20(7).JPG

Sale%20(14).JPG

All 4 interior door panels. Tan. 3 of the 4 have the door handle bezel (passenger handle bezel missing) 3 of 4 have their switches Drivers Power Window Switch SOLD. Still have the Bezel for it though , and all of the switches work. Local pick up on the panels, but if you just need the switches, or the bezels, I'll make you a deal and ship them. $100 for Everything O.B.O.

Sale%20(13).JPG

Sale%20(12).JPG

Sale%20(11).JPG

Console Lid. Comes with Hinge and Latch. Black Leather, no soft spot in the middle. $30 O.B.O.

Sale%20(10).JPG

Sale%20(9).JPG

All 4 Door Handles. Nothing Broken, all clips intact. $25 for all 4. O.B.O.

Sale%20(8).JPG

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.