I've migrated!

joeredspecial

Original poster
Mar 23, 2012
Hey everyone!

I was dcs90 on the OS, but I haven't been too active the last year. I bought and sold plenty of parts to people on there, so maybe some one remembers me!

I was on the OS the other day when I realized Roadie wasn't posting anymore. I had a differential question and I knew he would be the perfect guy to ask. I thought to myself maybe he actually sold his Envoy, but as I browsed around I started to notice some things and people missing. After seeing what had happened I was so glad that this site was created.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Glad you found us, and glad I've been able to help you out in the past, enough that you got suspicious and found me. And the rest of this fine community that Vertical Scope did their darndest to destroy.

At first when we left in December, all of our statuses said "Banned", but their admin realized that would only cause more members to say WTF, and go looking. So they invented the new status "No Longer With Us" as if I died in an offroad rollover wreck or something. Lying greedy bastids. :lipsrsealed:

Welcome!!!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat:

Cable810

Dec 5, 2011
Welcome!!

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome!!! With all the new comers lately I could have sworn I already welcomed you, but guess not lol so welcome aboard!!!!

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation! Glad you were able to find us.

woody79

Dec 3, 2011
Welcome mate!

Jan 2, 2012
the roadie said:
.... So they invented the new status "No Longer With Us" as if I died in an offroad rollover wreck or something....

:rotfl: I'd believe it, a rollover on some outrageous trail that no other TB has been on.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online