It's all good now everyone, I'm here :D

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Hahaha jp. So what's everyone been up to?

Joe, why is this on the bottom of the forum?? Just curious :smile:

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the nation !!!

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Thanks guys

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
TOMMY!!!.. whats up buddy :tiphat:, welcome over... :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome over.

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hey Tommy, glad to see ya brother!!!

BO TIE SS

Nov 18, 2011
Glad you made it Tommy. Welcome!

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Regulator said:
Hey Tommy, glad to see ya brother!!!

Hey Matt! Hows everything your way?

Wooluf1952 said:

Thank you

BO TIE SS said:
Glad you made it Tommy. Welcome!

What's good Sam! Sorry Im a few months late on this train lol. I am finally settling into my own place and things are coming to a calm after a very long year. And as it is I am looking into possibly getting a SS again. Except no payments this time :cool:

DARKASS04EXT

Nov 21, 2011
Good to see that you made it over. You gotta get another SS especially w/o payments. I paid the EXT and the G6 off this summer/fall so looks like im not gonna be looking for anything to replace them for awhile. Its my 1st time since 1997 that i havent had a payment.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome over man!!

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
DARKASS04EXT said:
Good to see that you made it over. You gotta get another SS especially w/o payments. I paid the EXT and the G6 off this summer/fall so looks like im not gonna be looking for anything to replace them for awhile. Its my 1st time since 1997 that i havent had a payment.

No Payments is very nice :smile:. It might take another vehicle or two in between, but if I can turn a $500 1990 Accord into an 02 Envoy I dont think a SS would be too hard :biggrin:.

TXBlazer said:
What's Up?! Welcome to the Nation!!:biggrin:

Hey! How's everything going?

IslandRunner said:

ItsOnVoy said:
welcome over man!!

Thanks! I'm jsut glad everyone can be apart of the family again :biggrin:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
What's the haps yo?!? I got a box for two 12s that will look good in there. Plus an efan harness and some springs.:biggrin:

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
MAY03LT said:
What's the haps yo?!? I got a box for two 12s that will look good in there. Plus an efan harness and some springs.:biggrin:

U fo' real bro?? Man that stuff would be sweet! :rotfl:

You know another day another dollar. Hoping that GM calls soon but with my luck it will be a few months down the road, but i'm patient. How's it goin over in DE? Oh hey I am sure it's happenin but figured i would ask, still doin the yearly march meet at that one place we always go to? lol i know that is very generic but i cant think of that restraunt haha.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Aukland said:
U fo' real bro?? Man that stuff would be sweet! :rotfl:

You know another day another dollar. Hoping that GM calls soon but with my luck it will be a few months down the road, but i'm patient. How's it goin over in DE? Oh hey I am sure it's happenin but figured i would ask, still doin the yearly march meet at that one place we always go to? lol i know that is very generic but i cant think of that restraunt haha.

I'm still on the fence about calling GM. Decisions, decisions lol. You know it's going down this spring! We have a meet set up for April 14th so that would be a good weekend to come down.:yes:

The one where you called out the waitress and she was standing right behind you?:laugh:

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Lol yeah that one. We will be there :thumbsup:

Aukland

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Good Kevin! Thanks :smile:

How is everything going for ya down there?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online