WANTED ISO.... door molding for 02 TB

Status
Not open for further replies.

LordBear

Original poster
Dec 22, 2011
My tb got sideswiped a couple months back and just got it back from repair shop minus the plastic strips on the passenger doors.. apparently the dark plastic with small chrome trim is hard to find. any who..that is what i am looking for. thanks

SnowBlazer

Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
My tb got sideswiped a couple months back and just got it back from repair shop minus the plastic strips on the passenger doors.. apparently the dark plastic with small chrome trim is hard to find. any who..that is what i am looking for. thanks
Our trucks look so much better without moldings. I've never seen them with chrome other than on the voys and that's more of a brushed nickel. Check out eBay. They have a bunch...you could just buy the most popular grey plastic ones and paint them yourself if you're so inclined.

LordBear

Original poster
Dec 22, 2011
i do like how the side of my car looks with out it..but i dont like getting the shit dinged out of my car either.. it doesnt stop all but it does help...and i have been looking all over and so had the shop that repaired the damage... these specific moldings sets appear to be rare and hard to find.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If it was me, I'd hit the pick-n-pulls. There are bound to be a few in the yards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.