ISO a single rim

Dr.Fiero

Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
S. Alberta
I'm looking for a single 17" rim from from our 2005:

IMG_1591.jpeg

The wife decide to not read the aftermarket TPMS, and somewhat mangled this one.
I'm essentially in Lethbridge, AB.

If you've got a full set of OE size M&S tires in decent shape I'd be down with those too!

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Normally, I am pretty good at finding stuff like this... But your SOL as far as I can find.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
The wife decide to not read the aftermarket TPMS,

:hopeless:

Have you tried car-part.com? I could possibly find one at Kenny but the shipping would be horrendous.

Dr.Fiero

Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
S. Alberta
I'm going to hit up the local wreckers too - push comes to shove I'll just get a complete set off of whatever is there. Even if it's a GMC set... I have a large shop, it contains abrasives, filler, and paint. :biggrin:

Was just hoping someone might be on here within a few hundred K. I knew it was a long shot!

Dr.Fiero

Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
S. Alberta
Since this thing is a driver, not a pretty princess - I yanked the tire/rim off earlier today and had at it. Bit of work with a file, and some other assault weapons, and while it won't win at the next customs and rod show it's good enough. The bead surface wasn't damaged, just the outer edge of the rim, and a bit on the face.

Now to go find a set of the correct size tires for it! Something with ACTUAL snow capable tread on them (these give great highway mileage, but they're hopeless in anything over 0.5mm of fluff).

Reactions: Matt and Mooseman

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Fast had wheels for GMT360? Who knew. And a nice set of winters to boot. Post a pic of them on the truck. They do look good.

Dr.Fiero

Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
S. Alberta
Post a pic of them on the truck.

Still haven't actually got them in hand. Turns out the guy I bought them from, knows one of our dealers (at work), who just happens to be heading into town some time this week... so I asked him to toss them on his truck for me. Saved me a 100+ in shipping, or about a 1900km round trip drive! For that? I can wait a bit. :wink:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher