Is this guy on here?

mrrsm

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Oct 22, 2015
Tampa Bay Area
That's the Difference Between "Involvement" compared to "Commitment". This Guy's "Commitment" is like that of a Bacon, Lettuce and Tomato Sandwich where the Vegetables are "Involved"... But the Pig...is "Committed"... :>)

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
All it involved was committing a stupid act. Multiple owner 190K miles...HELL YES LETS TATTOO THIS BITCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: Eric04

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
And 6 previous owners no less. No exactly a monogamous truck :rotfl:

Could be a henna tat. I can't believe anyone could be THAT dumb to get a permanent tat. I love my Caprice but I wouldn't go that far because, IT'S JUST A CAR!

Tried searching for that "post" on that site. You have a link to it? I'd love to read the reactions.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
How did you get a photo of me? :rotfl:

Any one else notice the windshield car dealer stickers in the background...

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
more like these stickers

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014

northcreek

Jan 15, 2012
WNY
I notice a pattern of good decision making.

He has both hands off the wheel while traveling at over 50mph and taking pictures with the flash on. :dielaugh:
Yeah but... if he would have crashed they would of had no problem identifying the body..:crackup:

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Wow... where do I begin?

- Yeah, it looks like a real tat, judging by the skin discoloration (redness) around the area.

- The first thing that popped in my mind was... concentration camp / holocaust

- He's gonna be halfway to a sleeve, when the thing breaks down, he can't fix it, and decides to have a coverup done

- As above, similar to "never tattoo the name of a a flame on yourself"

- The Darwin club is going to have it's membership increase +1 shortly, since the speedo only would register like that on a dyno, rear on jackstands, or on-road. And my money ain't on the first two.

- He got the tattoo b/c he was always visiting the dealer's service / parts depts, and got tired of not having the VIN written down when they asked him for it

- The GMTN new membership questionnaire should now have a picture of this, with the question: "Is this you? Because we want to know, if it is."

- Of all the MY to have, he has the 'oddball' 2002. So if he ever makes it here, our accumulated expertise helps him less than anyone else.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Later in life while he's still dating:

Blonde Date: Oh, what is the significance of that tattoo? Looks official!

DA (dumb ass): It's the serial number of an old truck I owned 20 years ago. Got scrapped 6 months later due to rust.

BD: Oh wow, it must have been a really special truck!

DA: Nothing special, just an old truck. It was already 17 years old when I got it.

BD: (laughing uncontrollably) And I thought I was dumb!

DA: (grabs his phone and looks up plastic surgeons, thinks of getting a skin graft)

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
I see the guy on the fb pages all the time. His name is Aaron i belive. That '02 is bagged and has been repainted...

Found a YouTube vid of it...

Reactions: Blckshdw

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
See post above yours. If he figured out / got bucks for those mods, a stepper motor ain't holdin' him up... lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online