Is anyone else having this trans problem?

OP
OP
Wooluf1952

Wooluf1952

Hardtrailz, I saw your post after I posted that same link. My '17 Canyon just started this shudder. It feels like a bad/worn tie rod. But after reading that story, I'm bringing it in to the dealer. I only have about 13K miles on the truck.

HARDTRAILZ

My buddy had under 5K on his silverado and he fought it until it got totalled at 9K Dealer did all kinds of things but it never really went away.

OP
OP
Wooluf1952

Wooluf1952

I brought my Canyon to the dealer under warranty. They flushed and refilled with new fluid and all has been good for 1200 miles. They called it a "Chuggle" and said it was almost like a break-in fluid. I'll keep a watch on it and let you know if anything changes.

Mounce

almost like a break-in fluid
Wow, it might have turned into a break in fluid in the sense that it had wear material in it like a new engine will have a little glitter but factory filled transmissions usually don't get no such treatment. Sounds like a nice way of getting you to relax about it, makes me question it more though as it sounds like a cover up.

Definitely keep an eye on it (you already know this) and take it back immediately if there's another hick up. Don't let it slip through the cracks without them covering it while under warranty.

littleblazer

Gold Supporter
It happend on mine too. Gm used the wrong fluid for the factory fill allegedly. The new fluid is a special blend from mobil.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Unanswered questions
Answered questions
Members
Latest member
Playemail
Top Bottom