iPod hook up for stock head unit?

98tsiawd

Original poster
Apr 4, 2012
Hi guys, is it possible to wire in a hook up for a ipod in my 02 envoy with the boss head unit?

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
All we did so far was get the cassette adapter. I'm going to be hopefully getting an aftermarket stereo with an ipod input because the cassette adapter keeps popping out all by itself while driving down the road, and it's a major pain. I already broke a nail because of it :mad:

MDBT

Jan 26, 2012
The cassette adapter gets hot and ejects, at least that was my experience. Sometimes flipping it or turning off the heater fixed it for me. I still found this the easiest and cheapest way for my old Jimmy.

I have the Scosche iPod hookup on my XM line in, but seeing as your TB is an 02 I'm not sure if it came with XM.

mapanch

Dec 2, 2011
MDBT said:
The cassette adapter gets hot and ejects, at least that was my experience. Sometimes flipping it or turning off the heater fixed it for me. I still found this the easiest and cheapest way for my old Jimmy.

I have the Scosche iPod hookup on my XM line in, but seeing as your TB is an 02 I'm not sure if it came with XM.

Thats the problem that I had when I drove my sister's Neon from Seattle to Wheeling. Was cheaper to ship the car to Seattle, fly out there and drive it to Wheeling, then it was to ship it from Anchorage to Pittsburgh.

DMD_TB

Dec 4, 2011

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.