Invited from failvoy

leehype

Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
Hey Ya'll, got convinced to join by a few members over on trailvoy, fact is, anyone with enough sence to complete basic internet navigation is above most of the members over there. And I have a tendancy to follow intellegence.

Where to start. Well, how about something relevant to your nice little forum, if from nothing else to avoid the ban hammer. I own a 2002 GMC Envoy SLT. It is a demo model. It has the whole automatic windshield wipers, headlight washers, rear locker... It's all stock, I haven't modified it. I have another toy the beat on, more on that later.

I joined that site looking for a different tire type.

Speaking of money pit's...

Ladies and gentlemen, my Jeep, Roxie...

129_1103_07_o+129_1103_good_ol_rocky_top+jeep_wrangler_tj_front.jpg

Started this little thing back in 2005. Been lifting scraping and beating the tar outta this ever since. If you zoom into the pic, and look at the front diff cover, you will notice I have custom diff covers, that match my screen name...

Without going too deep into plans, I have 1 ton axles and 42" tires going under her.

leehypegreetings01.jpg

leehypegreetings03.jpg

With those mod's streetablility becomes something of a problem. But, I have this Envoy that I can tow her around with.

Life moves on right!!!

Most of this post is copy and pasted from joining other forums, I grow tired of joining forums only to fine there is 10 great posts made over a 5 year span and the rest is written in that AOL giberish. I'm not a great speller, and I suck at grammer, but at least if I'm reading decent content, I can imporve myself.

Anyway, hello.

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Welcome over!!!

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome! Very nice jeep what does it run on the 1/4 :thumbsup:
Great Place with great people! GMTnation

kardain

Dec 16, 2011
Glad you found your way over to the dark side :biggrin:

via Tapatalk

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
hello thar :biggrin:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
STLtrailbSS said:

Depending on where the quarter mile is I bet he could smoke you! :raspberry:

Welcome to the Nation!

leehype

Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:

Last time it ran, before I played yellow submarine with it, it ran 16.5. It's a 5k barn with 150 hp. Got better millage than my envoy though...

DJones said:
Welcome over. What is a demo model?

Nice Jeep too,

Pre release, from what I understand, it was a model built to showcase the up coming 2002 model year, and got driven around for auto shows. It was bought used in feb 2002 with 24k miles on it... I bought it last July with 86k miles on it.

Wooluf1952 said:
:tiphat: Welcome:tiphat:

In case you haven't
heard:
http://gmtnation.com/f5/welcome-gmtnation-com-heres-story-226/

Glad you got the message. The OS reads PMs, so it's hard to get a message through.

I read that thread already, thanks though. I acutally got invited due to someone contacting me from my personal website that was linked in my profile. Thats the first time in years someone has accessed my site in that manner. I was impressed by that.

Anyone tried to go to Vbuliten about the mods abuse over there, get there licence revoked?

Wyle

Dec 4, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
Glad you got the message lately. The OS reads PMs, so it's hard to get a message through.

VERY low mod activity on the OS. Not so tough to drop a couple hints.

leehype said:
Hey Ya'll, got convinced to join by a few members over on trailvoy, fact is, anyone with enough sence to complete basic internet navigation is above most of the members over there. And I have a tendancy to follow intellegence.

Anyway, hello.

Welcome !!

Short Bus

Dec 2, 2011
Welcome :tiphat:

leehype said:
Anyone tried to go to Vbuliten about the mods abuse over there, get there licence revoked?

They make a good library for us.

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:tiphat: Welcome from the Bay Area! Always nice to see more FL members :thumbsup:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
Welcome over... glad to see people are still recruiting, and the others are still listening and following us over here..

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
Welcome. As others have said, I am glad to see people still showing up from the OS. There is a good thing going on here.:smile:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy. Looks like you got a fun toy!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
leehype said:
Oh, it's about to get worse...

They tend to do that. My suburban has been banished to the barn for the past few years after it sucked all my cash too many times. It would clear 40's or 42's and has some military ton axles under it. Fun, but not real functional.

leehype

Original poster
Mar 20, 2012
HARDTRAILZ said:
They tend to do that. My suburban has been banished to the barn for the past few years after it sucked all my cash too many times. It would clear 40's or 42's and has some military ton axles under it. Fun, but not real functional.

View attachment 19724

My ton axles... 79 ford snowfighter D60, 79 E350 D70b, 5.13's, ARB's, yucon super shaft kit for the front, dual piston calipers all the way round. Final plan calls for 42's. You know how to get form and functional?

2 different rides...

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 4

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
leehype said:
My ton axles... 79 ford snowfighter D60, 79 E350 D70b, 5.13's, ARB's, yucon super shaft kit for the front, dual piston calipers all the way round. Final plan calls for 42's. You know how to get form and functional?

2 different rides...

Very nice. Sometimes it takes more than 2 if you have multiple missions. I just sold the DD/mpg car and need to replace it. You should have a great set-up and plenty of strength with that combo.

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
leehype said:
I read that thread already, thanks though. I acutally got invited due to someone contacting me from my personal website that was linked in my profile. Thats the first time in years someone has accessed my site in that manner. I was impressed by that.

That was me. I just followed your bread crumbs. :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.