INTRO

craabe

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Hello,
I'm new to the GMTNATION page. Thought i would introduce my self. Well i am a United States Sailor. I have been in the navy for going on 6 years now. I purchased my 07 Trailblazer in july of 2011. I have not done any mods to it yet. But i have plans for it. So far i have had 2 issues. i had the issue with the fuel sending unit forthe past 2 months. I just got that changed last weekend. This site helped out with that alot. but it was a complete pain i am also having an issue with the front facing vents not blowing air. once again this site has helped me with that. i will be replaceing the mode acuator next week. Lets see some things i plan on doing to my TB in the near future is the resinator delete, k&n filter, ACdelco Irodium Plugs, GRANATELLI MPG/PLUS Plug wires (guaranteed to increase mpg by 15% we'll see about that lol), those are the things for the near future. With in the next year or two i have some more plans. I would like to do about a 3" suspension lift in the front and 2.75" suspension lift in the rear. Also would like to do a 2" body lift. Would like to get my diff welded for POSI. and of course throw on new wheels and tires. Another thing i would like is a steel front bumper. but i dont have any connections with a fab shop. i do a lil fab my self but nothing like that. do they sell steel bumpers like what i have seen on here for TB's. Just wondering. Anyways. I love the site and look forward to seeing yall on the fourms.

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
Welcome to the nation!

craabe said:
GRANATELLI MPG/PLUS Plug wires (guaranteed to increase mpg by 15% we'll see about that lol)

The 4.2 I6 doesn't have wires as such. It is a coil on plug design.:cool:

craabe

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
OIC thats wierd they have plug wire on sale at jcwhitney.com :confused:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
craabe said:

The 5.3l and the 6.0l have wires.

JC Whitney also sells the Tornado... to me that would mean that they have no idea what they are doing and are out to rip off consumers. That is just my opinion of course.:cool:

willn513

Dec 4, 2011
Ghoster said:
The 5.3l and the 6.0l have wires.

JC Whitney also sells the Tornado... to me that would mean that they have no idea what they are doing and are out to rip off consumers. That is just my opinion of course.:cool:

+1. JC Whitney will take any money you're willing to give them. Check out www.stylintrucks.com for some good ideas and then search Amazon and eBay for better prices. Good luck and welcome to the site!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
craabe said:
Nothing they sell really shocks me anymore. It's all mockable.

There is a member here who makes custom bumpers for very reasonable prices and especially skid plates you would find useful: http://gmtnation.com/f43/mdb-fabrication-66/

craabe

Original poster
Jan 12, 2012
Awesome thanks for the info everyone. I love how you get replys back on this site so quick.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome, but good luck with welding your tiny little diff and having it hold together. Better to upgrade and get 8.6 and a lunchbox locker.

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

I would certainly check out BartonMD's under body armor and front bumpers.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
welcome to the site

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher