Intro Pt. 2

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
Morning all, I am the artist formally known as 07 TB RIDER. Decided to do the name change since I got a new license plate that now has "JRTAHOE" on it. I've always thought of our TrailBlazers as small versions of Tahoe so thus the name.

Here's my first intro threat for those that don't know me, that should.

http://gmtnation.com/f16/not-so-new-guy-11/

My signature line describers me pretty accurately. Haven't been as active as I wanted to be due to work and school but hopefully that will change. Family also got a 2005 Escalade so I'll be needing to browse the Full Size part of the forum.

That's about it. I also plan on reviving the "Anything Goes" section. Yea, you guys know the one.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
JRTAHOE said:
I also plan on reviving the "Anything Goes" section. Yea, you guys know the one.
Yah, it *has* been pretty moribund lately. Welcome back!

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
Welcome back Mike!:cool:

Personally I can't keep up on "anything goes" because those posts don't show up under "new posts" (that's how I browse the site).

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
So it's been a minute since I've been here so I decided to stop back by and check things out. Glad to see the site has grown so much and to see some old names still here.

I'm surprised I remembered my login.

For those I'm not friends with on FB, a few things have changed. Traded in the TB for a Z71 Tahoe. Kept that for two years and then traded it in for my current pride and joy. Not a GMT but she's been a good car. I'll get back into a GMT one day but for now...

GR8PMKN
Hope y'all don't mind me lurking.

-Mike aka 07 TB Rider aka JRTAHOE

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:confused: Who left the back door open!! :rotfl:

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking over there. Nice looking ride, with a proper nickname too. :thumbsup:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Nice to see ya!

JRTAHOE

Original poster
Nov 20, 2011
:confused: Who left the back door open!! :rotfl:

Glad to see you're still alive and kicking over there. Nice looking ride, with a proper nickname too. :thumbsup:

Oh snap! What's up bud! Look who went and became a mod while I was gone.

Reactions: Blckshdw

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
A lot has changed since you were last here. And wipe your feet before stepping in!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Which one of you mods left the door open?

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.