Injecteur TB 03

Mikequad

Original poster
Feb 10, 2021
FRANCE
bonjour, j'ai un 2003 TB. J'habite en France. J'ai installé une boîte flexfuel et j'ai roulé vers le e85. Je voulais savoir s'il était possible de changer les injecteurs pour mettre avec un débit plus élevé? y at-il un régulateur de pression de carburant réglable?
thanks
Michael

Machoman

Mar 10, 2014
translated for people on their phone.

"hello, i have a 2003 TB. I live in France. I installed a flexfuel box and drove to the e85. I wanted to know if it was possible to change the injectors to put with a higher flow? is there an adjustable fuel pressure regulator? thanks Michael"

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Bonjour Michael, Canadien francais içi.

Je n'ai jamais entendu d'une boîte flexfuel et ce véhicule n'a jamais été offert avec e85. Ce n'est pas si simple pour faire la conversion. Les conduits d'essence, la pompe, le filtre, le régulateur de pression, etc doivent êtres compatibles avec la haute teneur d'éthanol. Le système d'alimentation d'origine est compatible qu'avec le e10.

Il y a peut-être des injecteurs à plus haut débit de disponible mais c'est ceux qui utilisaient des turbos qui le saurait mais il y a longtemps depuis que quelqu'un a fait un project de ce type. Même je crois qu'ils utilisaient les injecteurs d'origine.

Si possible, pourrais-tu poster tes messages en anglais pour suivre les règles du forum?

Translation:

Hello Michael, French Canadian here.

I have never heard of a flexfuel box and this vehicle was never offered with e85. It is not that simple to do a conversion. The fuel lines, the pump, the filter, the pressure regulator must be compatible with the high content of ethanol. The original fuel system is compatible only with e10.

There may be some higher flow injectors available however it was those that were using turbos that would know however it has been a long time since anyone has done a project of this type. I believe they used the original injectors.

If possible, could you post your messages in English to comply with forum rules.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online