Infamous Trailblazer for sale.

NewfieEnvoy

Jan 25, 2012
I guess I'm a noob because I've never seen that thing. Who chopped up that poor TB.

Wex

Dec 4, 2011
I guess he is still having problems selling an ugly truck with a bad avoid at all costs title.

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Don't buy if you don't have a garage. No roof at all on that thing apparently :crazy:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Wasny it like 12 or 15 a couple.years ago?

TollKeeper

Supporting Donor
Dec 3, 2011
Brighton, CO
Anyone ever see that movie Romeo and Juliet, the newer one with Leo.. There is that ugly little convertable in there, I think its a chevy Celebrity.. thats what that thing reminds me of.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would love it. Add a 8 poimt cage and take the doors off. Be a ton of fun

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
Lift it, throw some big tires on it, and it would make a pretty good beach buggy. :yes: Wouldn't hurt if he listed the info properly as well. He posted it's an I6... :undecided:

EXTConvertible1.jpg

... but in the picture of the engine bay, clearly it's the 5.3... :hopeless:

EXTConvertible3.jpg

Slightly :offtopic: Maybe it's because I just rolled out of bed, but this made me chuckle...

EXTConvertible2.jpg

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
^^^ lol

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I'd be worried if it's even insurable since the body structure has been severely modified and possibly compromised. And the Autocheck says in the negatives as "Title brand or other problem" and "Calculated number of owners" with an overall low score. I'll bet that it's had a lot of owners because they learn afterwards that they can't drive it on public roads.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Mooseman said:
I'd be worried if it's even insurable since the body structure has been severely modified and possibly compromised. And the Autocheck says in the negatives as "Title brand or other problem" and "Calculated number of owners" with an overall low score. I'll bet that it's had a lot of owners because they learn afterwards that they can't drive it on public roads.

I know dozens of trucks and jeeps cut up worse than this and they are legal to drive on roads. I know a guy that has insurance and plates on his KOH tube buggy. I do not see any problem getting it insured and plated for road use. It does not show up on the title that you cut the roof off a vehicle. It shows rebuilt but I have owned a coupe cars with those titles and insured and plated them for street use. I am sure laws vary from state to state and it may fail inspection in some, but with a lower price I would really consider owning it. Canvas soft top and a a little tube work and it is a Jeep killer.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
Its cool and different but not worth getting. Maybe if it came with a top then it might almost be worth it lol

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Mooseman said:

It's BOF so if the frame is solid you're good to go. Just don't roll it :tongue:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online