FEEDBACK Impressive Changes

Chicago5

Original poster
Jan 25, 2014
Big Timber, MT
There was nothing lacking, in my opinion, when I joined this forum a while back. I haven't checked in much b/c I'm trying to finish a long running project. When I got your email and followed the links, it blew my mind. You have gone over and above. It is obvious you are serious about making this an all encompassing experience to your members. Thanks for the work it took to get it done!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
Thanks for the kind words. Our site tech guru jman423 is a miracle worker. The changes absolutely needed to be done because the old forum software platform was no longer being supported, and getting things indexed by Google was deteriorating.

It's still a work in progress, but shows how much we care about providing the best service to you members going forward.

And the mass email *was* the subject of some intense debate in case some inactive members thought we were annoying them. We really did have some exciting news to share!

Robbabob

Dec 10, 2012
This is as good a place as any to give input...

LOVE the updates on
  • clicking links... they open in a new tab.
  • after entering comments in a thread, the back button takes you back to the previous directory, not back into the editor box.
LOVE IT, LOVE IT & LOVE IT = The new site and all of the upgrades are awesome!

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
javier perez

Members Online