im going to be a daddy !!!!!

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
View attachment 22191

I am thrilled to announce that we are expecting! Baby "bean" Mueller will be making his/her debut this February!

Attachments

• bean.jpg
    bean.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 12

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
thank you man

million-miles

Jan 10, 2012
congrats. If this is your first get the book baby wise. I am the stay at home dad of a 5year old and 3 year old triplets if you have any questions just ask.

Denali n DOO

May 22, 2012
Congrats :thumbsup: !! Being a Dad is a pretty cool thing! I can see it now, a mobile over the crib with little Hot Wheel GMT's spinning around! Enjoy your new role, it sure is fun to be a Dad!

Black_tb

Original poster
Dec 6, 2011
I love the idea of the Gmt mobile

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
Congrats my friend! I have 1 and 3 year old boys myself; there's good and bad days like everything else in life but even after the worst day when they finally fall asleep and are snuggled up to you, all the bad melts away and you know true happiness. You're going to love the journey.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
thats awesome man!!!! definitly going to have a toast at the meet saturday!!! I look forward to the day that i'll be a father... im at stage one though lol.. no girlfriend yet...

congrats!!!:Lager Louts:

CdnGMan

Nov 22, 2011
Toronto
As the proud Dad of 3 kids (24, 21 & 20), I congratulate you... it's gonna be one of the wildest rides you've ever experienced, but you're gonna love it - trust me...
Just remember, there's no "right way" to raise YOUR child - go with what feels right & use common sense... everything else will fall into place... :thumbsup:

Ghoster

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 18, 2011
million-miles said:
congrats. If this is your first get the book baby wise. I am the stay at home dad of a 5year old and 3 year old triplets if you have any questions just ask.

Wow.... my question would be how have you not committed suicide yet???:eek:

gotspeed1

Dec 3, 2011
CdnGMan said:
Just remember, there's no "right way" to raise YOUR child - go with what feels right & use common sense... everything else will fall into place... :thumbsup:

This is 100% correct!! My wife and I are the very proud parents of a four year old and a three month old. I don't know how many times we have heard, "That's not the way we did it with you". In my opinion, it's alright to take pointers, but raise your kid the way that you see fit. You're the one that has to be with him/her everyday. Anyway, good luck and God speed! It's going to be one hell of a RIDE!!!!:wootwoot:

MacMan

Mar 3, 2012
Congratulations! It will change your life, and your whole way of thinking of what's important. :yes:

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Congratulations.
You'll learn how to sleep with one ear open. :wink:

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Congratulations man, children are truly the best blessing you will ever receive.

Matt

Dec 2, 2011
Black_tb said:
Baby "bean" Mueller will be making his/her debut this February!

If possible, make it the 17th! Congratulations!!

RZAwora

Apr 15, 2012
Congrats bro. I will be a daddy right around that time too. :thumbsup: My girlfriend is pregnant about 3 months. We have an ultrasound scheduled for tomorrow to find out more definitely how far along. According to her math it should be late February or early March. :wootwoot:

fletch09

Nov 20, 2011
Congrats !
as a proud father of 2 girls (25 & 21), with only 2 semesters left to pay, i suggest to start saving for college NOW!
and if it turns out to be a girl, start stocking up on ammo. :yes:

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Congrats!

Voymom

Feb 3, 2012
Congrats!!! Here in a few years you won't have to wash dishes or take the trash out anymore :rotfl: JK

Children are true miracles! Here is to a happy, healthy and easy 9 months!

McGMT

Jun 17, 2012
Congratulations from one daddy to another! The day that baby comes into the world you will be amazed at what it is like. It truely is like no other thing in the world.

dingle

May 26, 2012
Congrats. My wife is 35 weeks pregnant with my first, her second child. I'm having a boy. The closer it gets the more nervous I get. Lol.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jvest

Members Online