ignore thread option

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
Nothing against "word association", "change the letter", and "who's gonna post next" type threads, but just not interested and looking for a setting that will exclude selected threads from the "New Posts" list. Thanks.

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
I personally don't know how to do that, but I'm accepting bids to nuke the threads altogether. :yes: So far I've been offered a stale beer by my wife, who is sick of my growling about them. :rotfl: Although she DOES point out I've been known to post in them. :lipsrsealed: Gotta find a way to restore my former post count somehow. :undecided:

Upvote 0

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
Unfortunately, such a feature is not part of vBulletin. I tried to install a product that would allow this to take place, but it will not work with some settings that exist. Due to overwhelming response to a request that was made, I don't think I can change that setting. I'll keep an eye out for a possible solution, but for now... no luck.

Sorry :frown:

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
the roadie said:
I personally don't know how to do that, but I'm accepting bids to nuke the threads altogether. :yes: So far I've been offered a stale beer by my wife, who is sick of my growling about them. :rotfl: Although she DOES point out I've been known to post in them. :lipsrsealed: Gotta find a way to restore my former post count somehow. :undecided:

How about going to the OS, getting the post counts and add them to the post counts here on GMT Nation. (If you're not too busy.) :wink:

Upvote 0

Wyle

Original poster
Dec 4, 2011
the roadie said:
Gotta find a way to restore my former post count somehow. :undecided:

Wooluf1952 said:
How about going to the OS, getting the post counts and add them to the post counts here on GMT Nation. (If you're not too busy.) :wink:

But you'd have to discount all the snarky posts from the OS so the count wouldn't really go up that much. :raspberry:
Why am I looking over my shoulder expecting to see a big rolled up newspaper?!

Upvote 0

Lima Tango

Dec 4, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:

Oh man, yes! With my posts from the OS and my posts from this site added together, I'd break into the triple digits!

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Wyle, this thread seems to be turning into what you are trying to avoid.:rotfl::rotfl:

The Seinfeld show was a show about nothing too. :wink:

Upvote 0

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
smitty5150 said:
If my useful posts were moved over, I would probably be in the negative here:raspberry:

Ya, but just think how high your post count would be if they brought over just your Yo-Yo threads. That truck has been up and down more often then a prostitute in Charlie Sheen's hotel room! :raspberry:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online