if you have time please shoot me some info

ConeKilrAutoX

Original poster
Dec 8, 2011
please help with some pic/ links/ or info

I am looking to buy a set of black rims like the picture below for the shows/drag strip this summer.

I am not sure what kind these are but I like them a lot. I would like something this style or like a 5 spoke / 6 spoke that isnt too bulky that can show off my cross-drilled/slotted rotors.

I am hoping to find a set of 4 under a grand. any suggestions? and If you happen to have black rims please post some pics and what they are I can use the ideas and inspiration THANK YOU!!!!
View attachment 18060:yes:

Attachments

• DSC05684.jpg
    DSC05684.jpg
    47.4 KB · Views: 26

Me007gold

Nov 20, 2011
ConeKilrAutoX said:
please help with some pic/ links/ or info

I am looking to buy a set of black rims like the picture below for the shows/drag strip this summer.

I am not sure what kind these are but I like them a lot. I would like something this style or like a 5 spoke / 6 spoke that isnt too bulky that can show off my cross-drilled/slotted rotors.

I am hoping to find a set of 4 under a grand. any suggestions? and If you happen to have black rims please post some pics and what they are I can use the ideas and inspiration THANK YOU!!!!
View attachment 2981:yes:

That looks like a trailblazer to me, why dont you pm the owner and ask him what they are?

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
I'm gonna guess those are American Racing Trenches? :undecided:

**clicky**

asautt

Dec 5, 2011
Those almost look like a KMC Skitch. KMC makes a few models with a similar look.

Alan

OOPs! Too late. :biggrin:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
YOUNG said:
i deff agree! does anyone know if they will direct fit on our vehicles? or need adapters.. :smile:

Click the pic I posted, you can see the available bolt patterns it comes in. :yes:

Chickenhawk

Dec 6, 2011
Yes, AR Black Trench, and yes, available in our bolt pattern.

They are hard to find, however, so if you can find a dealer with some in stock, jump on them.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
AR Trench are the best (for me lol), With 25+ offset you gotta love it and no adapters required. Only bad thing is that they only make them in Black or Chrome for our bolt pattern :hissyfit:

They used to come in Silver / Machine Polished. :frown:

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
Thanks man. The only regret I have is not getting them in 24's, I paid quite a bit, $2600 with tires.

ih8bumps

Jan 27, 2012
haha It's pretty steep lol, but I dig em.I find the ride a little rough with the wheel on, it seems I feel every little bump with em

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online