If you have a Trailvoy account, recruit a few noobs to GMTNation.com

D0M0

Aug 2, 2012
Hey Guys! Noob Here!

I never received a pm from you guys, but I did find you guys after a few searched trying to diagnose my issues and coming to alot of dead end threads. I Basically found out about the exodus thru a thread where someone was looking for information, and was directed here via code with some wording like Good Morning Turkey Nation.. LOL.

So far its so much cleaner and nicer here... Im going to post my offical thread soon but thanks guys for even trying to recruit noobs like me! lol.

and yeah, That free manual definitely came in handy as well!

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
I tried to send a PM over there and when I looked at the sent messages box, after I clicked send, it says zero messages sent... :confused:

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
Never mind.... I sent another one and noticed I had to check a box to save a copy to my sent folder. I checked the box and it showed up. For a minute there I thought maybe the PM's were disabled or being intercepted.

blazinlow89

Jan 25, 2012
I have been trying for a few weeks now, I have seen a few make it over. Some just wanted to argue, others never got a response or improper answers and gave up. I even managed to piss off some guy, ass seems to be of no help and just makes sarcastic comments.

Recruiting will continue.

kawaholic

Sep 9, 2013
I'll keep trying too. I noticed the few I PM'd were logged on AFTER I sent them. No reply but MAYBE they'll make it over. As much as I hated to post ANYTHING over there, I just closed out my latest thread over there with this...

after dealing with this for over a year with no help from here ( even though this thread has 382 views) I finally got this problem figured out. Thanks to my friends over at g m t n a t i o n . c o m (no spaces). I would suggest anyone having problems with their truck to head over there for some help. You aren't going to get any help here. At least that's been my experience here lately...

:biggrin:

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
kawaholic said:
For a minute there I thought maybe the PM's were disabled or being intercepted.

They have the ability to read PM's, and have done so in the past. But I guess you can expect that kind of dickery from the same people who brought us the wordfiltering of gmtnation to trailvoy, the "no longer with us" titles, and putting members on global ignore to keep the member count up.

blazinlow89 said:
I even managed to piss off some guy, ass seems to be of no help and just makes sarcastic comments.

He's good with copypaste-the-roadie fixes, but him and other frauds have been put to the test numerous times with questions that are out of the cozy ignition switch/only use 41-103/headlight relay realm, and they failed miserably.

I don't have my resources in front of me, but some of the best threads that I remember are when I was told to replace the pcm for an 02 sensor heater code that kept coming back, pull the head off of an I6 with a p0303, and another pcm replacement because I couldn't read codes with my code reader (but the code reader did turn on). None of these recommendations required collecting evidence or trying to verify the failure, just roll with a guess. What they didn't know was that those scenarios were from real cases that I worked on, so I knew the troubleshooting steps that were needed that couldn't be copypasted but could have been found with a service manual and a knack for troubleshooting.

kawaholic said:
As much as I hated to post ANYTHING over there, I just closed out my latest thread over there with this...

:thumbsup::cool:

The_Roadie

Original poster
Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
bbarker89 said:
i switched from trailvoy haha
Smart move. :thumbsup: The spark has gone out back there. Just spammers and folks who didn't get the memo yet about the move.

bbarker89

Dec 19, 2013
the roadie said:
Smart move. :thumbsup: The spark has gone out back there. Just spammers and folks who didn't get the memo yet about the move.

Ive noticed back when i was on it there was a lot of spammers. also, knuckle heads who bagged on each other because they asked opinions. they were down right rude and ugly. they ended up being kicked off i guess. i come here to see peoples progress on theres voys and TBs. and to see how i could modify my TB and to see how cost effective it is work on my car myself rather spending butts loads of money for someone else to do it.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
I doubt they'd just block you but idk how their little heads turn. They mainly just put you on global ignore so that you can still see everything and post but you're the only one that can see your posts.

Mounce

Mar 29, 2014
Tuscaloosa, AL
Yeah, that's how they role man. Did you change your name? I just got thrown for a loop thinking tapatalk was putting the wrong picture with the wrong name haha.

MAY03LT

Nov 18, 2011
Delmarva
It's sounds like they changed Brandons password like they did Hardtrailz (I think that's who it was).

Reactions: BlazingTrails

BlazingTrails

Apr 27, 2014
Mounce said:
Lol maybe I've fallen off my rocker..my bad man.
It's all good Bro! what made you think I had another acct?

MAY03LT said:
It's sounds like they changed Brandons password like they did Hardtrailz (I think that's who it was).
I think that might be what happened man, I just signed up over there a few weeks ago. pretty sure I remember my creds lol :yes:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online