I was told they didn’t exist but I found one in the Junk Yard!!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
The cluster in the SS is different than that one. Only the RPM gauge is silver, the rest are black. As far as I know, the white faced gauges only came in the 05 models (mine has one too)

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Wow -- that really is a unicorn, then. I would've guessed it was an aftermarket part that the previous owner put in. Great find! Congrats! Now go buy a lottery ticket... lol.

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
If you want to see @Blckshdw 's build of his cluster:

WeaponX

Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
The light that comes out around the circle of the needles is weird so I might pull it out again and put some black on the gauge face to block the light coming out but other that that I love them!!

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
If it was a uniform glow across all of the needles, then I think it would look pretty cool. But yeah, all of them glowing different from each other would bug me too.

Reactions: WeaponX

WeaponX

Original poster
Mar 23, 2019
Pittston, PA
When I get the motivation I’ll take it apart again and try to black out certain areas to see if I can fix it.
It still looks awesome but I have adhd when it comes to my truck and if it’s not perfect I go bat shit crazy till it’s fixed lol

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
What type of LEDs did you use, and how close to the gauge face are they mounted? I glanced down at mine on the way to work this morning, and all my needle bases have roughly the same glow, probably matching your RPM gauge.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bobby2175

Members Online