I want it!!

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
1103tr_382010_sema_showchevy_trailblazer_custom.jpg

I like the paint job best. I'm not to keen on the rim color or grille color but freaking LOVE the flat black.
Most of all....that green burban?? Or whatever it is behind the SS. I am such a schmook for green!!

OMG Becky look at her butt...

1011trweb_1392010_sema_show_editors_photoschevy_trailblazer_ss_rear.jpg

Pretty In pink! Now this...I would do

download.jpg

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
NO NO NO NO NO me and you got to have a talk. ahahah

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
STLtrailbSS said:
NO NO NO NO NO me and you got to have a talk. ahahah

LOL and why is that? I like the flat black paint....I LOVE the green, but I wouldn't go THAT far with my mod bug lol

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Voymom said:
LOL and why is that? I like the flat black paint....I LOVE the green, but I wouldn't go THAT far with my mod bug lol
How much time you got? :rotfl:
A wide body oversize rim SS is a no no lol I like custom but its just no. Unique, yep! but it takes the spirit of the SS just saying
I think its really just the rims that I hate.

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
yea, ive seen this SS on plenty of sites and mags... not my cup of tea, but as they say, to each their own...

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
I never said it was the body style that I liked lol I just like the flat black paint job. BUT I think I'm liking the pink better :wink:
I do agree that changing the actual body shape of the truck is a bit overdoing it, especially the ass end which to me is ridiculous.
I'm looking at different paint jobs....I may end up painting the 'Voy, but a male car with a male name painted pink..hehe!

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
MY EYESSSS!!! :yikes::yikes:

EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

I do not know what I hate more, the rims, ricer body kit or that grille or what!! Ok the rims for sure!!! Such a nice truck ruined :quiverlips: lol

Can someone posh a pic of a real SS so I can get my eyes realigned and remember what a SS looks like after seeing this :rotfl:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
MY EYESSSS!!! :yikes::yikes:

EYE-BLEACH-SILO.jpg

I do not know what I hate more, the rims, ricer body kit or that grille or what!! Ok the rims for sure!!! Such a nice truck ruined :quiverlips: lol

Can someone posh a pic of a real SS so I can get my eyes realigned and remember what a SS looks like after seeing this :rotfl:

mmmm...rice!!! Now i'm hungry lol.

Okay so we all think the SS is shitty...I still like the flat black, but forgive me and my noobness. I have just recently discovered the bug :tongue:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
MAY03LT said:

Talk about being lowered....I wonder if it's bagged??? :tongue:

Jan 2, 2012
You can knock the rims all you want, I don't care for the style. Though, I'm 2wd and would love to know what kinda width they're running, it's atleast a 385, probably over 400. Anybody know the size or who made the rims?

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
MAY03LT said:

Some rims would have been nice :tongue: SS rims :biggrin:

stormsurge said:
ss for ya. I do like the shaved rear bumper.

Much better!! I like the yellow you got going there :thumbsup:

Voymom

Original poster
Feb 3, 2012
ItsOnVoy said:
Some rims would have been nice :tongue: SS rims :biggrin:

Much better!! I like the yellow you got going there :thumbsup:

Green would be better :tongue:

Tarnished

Dec 3, 2011
Hahahaha I would do the whole set up.. just to piss people off.. :biggrin:

Seriously though; flat.. semi-flat.. and satin black... hell yes.. love that type of paint. Sure brings back memories of stealth missions. Love it.

NighTblazer

Jan 23, 2012
I like the flat black... actually need to repaint mine someday to fix scratches and flat black was my first thought(replaced my rusty hood with one that I repainted flat black.) I have plans in the works for a flat black / gray stealth fighter theme on my Camaro too!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
I would drive the wide body. I like different.

Juicy K

Feb 14, 2012
Indianapolis, Indiana
It is kinda cool looking, and I mean to look at. I could never convince myself to drive a wide body or flat black SUV, scratch that... I would not drive any thing flat black. I enjoy having the pleasure of putting on a nice coat of wax and seeing everything reflect off my cars. :biggrin:

But since its not mine. Its kinda cool. :yes: The green from the Tahoe would look better on the SS

bagdvoy

Nov 19, 2011
Do not paint a daily driver with flat clear! You have to make sure every piece of bird shit or bugs are cleaned off right away or it will etch into the clear and you can't buff it out, or then you'll have a nice shiney spot :frown: And no chance to buff out small scratches! Fingerprints all over the place too :crazy:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.