I made it!

jkdubz

Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
Just got back onto TrailVoy.....was referred to here and here I am! Its been awhile since I talked to anyone from over there, but I am here and I am currently shopping for another Trailblazer....so should be getting one soon. Whats up boys and girls!!

The_Roadie

Lifetime VIP Donor
Nov 19, 2011
Portland, OR
This is where the community moved to after the diaspora. A gracious welcome!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy!

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Welcome! What happened to the other TB?

Mark20

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome aboard! Since I've gotten back into doing as much of my own work as I can I've learned a lot.

jkdubz

Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
djthumper said:
Welcome! What happened to the other TB?

I traded it in to get my wife a nice crossover/wagon a year ago. Been driving an '02 Ford Escape that I bought her summer of '10 that she didn't like. Its not the same as my TB, and now that things are changing I am gonna get a car that I want now...which is another TB. This one will be 4x4, silver or black, and not an EXT. The search begins!

I recognize a lot of you guys from Trailvoy....hopefully some of you remember me from over there. I got a new killer paying job back out on ships (Gulf of Mexico on oil supply vessels mainly, but also chances for some action in the antarctic and Alaska on ice breakers), and I'll be living near Mark so I foresee a Liftmeister 2.5 inch lift hehe.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
I remember you getting out of the Navy and moving to the mid west someplace and you disappeared... :smile:

jkdubz

Original poster
Dec 27, 2011
Nah, wasn't in the Navy. I was living in Hawaii when I lost my job on a ship I was working on. I was trying to get out to the Midwest since thats where my wife (now soon to be ex-wife) lived. Didn't pan out, and now I am currently near Houston, TX and about to start a new job on oil rig supply vessels out of Louisiana. I'm gonna move to Florida near Cape Canaveral area to be close to my kids since my ex and my kids are moving to Vero Beach to live. Its a long tale, but I am back and I am in the market for a TB.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Good luck on finding the TB that you want. There are quite a few members here from your area.

Black_tb

Dec 6, 2011
Welcome over buddy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher