I just got a PM today about this new site

edjosh3rd

Original poster
Apr 21, 2012
Hello. I was just informed today and just switched over :thumbsup: I was wondering why I was not getting a reply to my question that I asked over there, I figured that something was not normal :lipsrsealed: and Today I got a PM from someone with a letter explaining what happened and about the new site. So I reposted my question on the new site here :wootwoot: BTW everyone, I was "attwireless1226" on the old site, I was debating wether or not to keep it but I do not have at&t anymore :rotfl: so I changed it :yes: Glad to see the familiar names of people that I used to communicate with often :2thumbsup:

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
edjosh3rd said:
Hello. I was just informed today and just switched over :thumbsup: I was wondering why I was not getting a reply to my question that I asked over there, I figured that something was not normal :lipsrsealed: and Today I got a PM from someone with a letter explaining what happened and about the new site. So I reposted my question on the new site here :wootwoot: BTW everyone, I was "attwireless1226" on the old site, I was debating wether or not to keep it but I do not have at&t anymore :rotfl: so I changed it :yes: Glad to see the familiar names of people that I used to communicate with often :2thumbsup:

Hiya :tiphat:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
Welcome over!

Regulator

Nov 20, 2011
Hiya, Welcome to the Nation!

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome over :tiphat: