I got high this weekend

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
I was thinking about keeping it quite 'til meet season (long way off, I know), but people are asking for pics of mudflaps I have coming, so..... I installed Marks "old" lift (Thanks Smitty) this weekend.

Crappy cell pics

0108121049.jpg

0108121050.jpg

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
think you need a new banner on ur windshield... but looks good otherwise lol

Hatchet

Nov 21, 2011
i missed that thread... need some tires now...

Short Bus

Original poster
Dec 2, 2011
Hatchet said:
i missed that thread... need some tires now...

I have 265/65/17 now, so I need spacers next, then tires

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:cool: That's a good look man. :undecided: Makes me a lil jealous. :yes:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
never knew you wanted or liked the lift crowd Shawn... looks good man... hopefully ill get to see it person this year if you can make it to any meets..

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
Looks good :thumbsup:

Blckshdw said:
:cool: That's a good look man. :undecided: Makes me a lil jealous. :yes:

You a lil jealous of a lift? Are you feeling ok? :eek:

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
djthumper said:
Looks good :thumbsup:

You a lil jealous of a lift? Are you feeling ok? :eek:

:yes: and :yes: Always wanted to lift mine, but I learned about these lil LED things, and since they are cheaper, I started doing those instead :redface: Bumping my mall crawler rating up can wait.

fadyasha

Dec 21, 2011
Looking good! Congrats! (when I first read the topic I was got high? ( My thinking went down a whole different route!)

navigator

Dec 3, 2011
outside of the offroad benefit, being lifted definitely makes the TB easier to spot in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Saturday I added a 1/2 inch spacer from mark to my RC lift. I had been running the RC lift for 6 mos or so.
I had to run to WM last night. When I came out of WM to find my TB, for a brief second I thought a Tahoe was in my spot.

Once you get a lift and a roof rack it makes it real easy to pick out in the parking lot!

cody_s

Dec 6, 2011
Atlanta, GA
navigator said:
outside of the offroad benefit, being lifted definitely makes the TB easier to spot in the Wal-Mart parking lot.
Saturday I added a 1/2 inch spacer from mark to my RC lift. I had been running the RC lift for 6 mos or so.
I had to run to WM last night. When I came out of WM to find my TB, for a brief second I thought a Tahoe was in my spot.

Once you get a lift and a roof rack it makes it real easy to pick out in the parking lot!

Haha true true, a roof rack with a 4' CB antenna helps too :smile:
Though I'm actually putting a lift on it right now, so now if I can't find it coming out of Wal-mart, I'll have to punch myself.

djthumper

Administrator
Nov 20, 2011
North Las Vegas
navigator said:

cody_s said:
Haha true true, a roof rack with a 4' CB antenna helps too :smile:
Though I'm actually putting a lift on it right now, so now if I can't find it coming out of Wal-mart, I'll have to punch myself.

LOL, I have 3 antennas on top of mine so imagine how easy that is to spot.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Welcome up. I think the air is cleaner up here...:raspberry:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
A sad day......

v7guy said:
:tongue: whats up with that windshield banner?

Looks nice:thumbsup:

didnt you read the whole thread first :weird::rotfl: the OP did this before he made his thread about peeling the stickers off... :thumbsup:

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online