Howdy All

deaddawg

Original poster
Jan 4, 2012
Just made the jump over here from TV. Sure don't understand why the site owners did what they did. Pissing off the unpaid Mods is like cutting the head off the golden goose. I originally went to TV at the recommendation of the sales manager at the GM dealer I bought the TB from (just registered yesterday). I have a 2008 Summit White TBLT in 2WD. I've had it about 6 weeks now and love it. The only thing I've done to it so far is put a set of factory running boards on so my short wife can get in easier (got them off Craigs List cheap). I got it mainly as a daily driver and tow base for my pop-up camper, my 2000 Express Van was going south fast and my mechanic advised me to replace it. I appreciated all the information that was over at TV and am sure that I will enjoy this site even more. I'm not much of a poster, only jump in when I have something pertinent to add. But I do enjoy reading what's going on, especially in the off topic section. Looking forward to meeting up with some of the local guys from Michigan sometime.

Off Topic - Any of you guys out there do traditional front stuffers?

Rick

Busterbrown

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome. Congrats on the new TB. Detroit is the capital of TB owners I think in that I see more 360's on our roads than in any other big city. And I've traveled extensively for work over the past 5 years. With that said, Detroit also has a very large used part supplier for the GMT360 platform. They're located near I-96 and Joy road. Crappy part of town but they source the largest amount of parts for our platform. You'll never need to make a visit to your stealership's part's counter.

As far as meets, they're organized throughout the year. We had a large fall turn out up at one of the Metro parks. On the 20th, a few of the locals are headed out to see the NAIAS at Cobo. Check out the Michigan Winter meet thread.

ItsOnVoy

Nov 21, 2011
welcome :cool:

Boricua SS

Nov 20, 2011
Ohio
welcome aboard :tiphat:

there is going to be a big midwest meet in michigan this year somewhere usually in may we try to shoot for.. so be on the look out for that.. its in the midwest section if you wanna check it out...

STLtrailbSS

Dec 4, 2011
Welcome to GMTnation!

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Howdy

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online