How to write articles

bore_pig

Original poster
Nov 25, 2011
I started writing an article tonight and have encountered some obstacles. Could someone tell me what the best way to add pics is? How can I preview the article to be sure that the pics are in the appropriate place? When I get finished, how do I get it published? This is the first time I've tried this so hopefully it's not to hosed up.:crazy:

Reactions: Redbeard

Jman423

Administrator
Mar 24, 2014
United States
bore_pig said:
I started writing an article tonight and have encountered some obstacles. Could someone tell me what the best way to add pics is? How can I preview the article to be sure that the pics are in the appropriate place? When I get finished, how do I get it published? This is the first time I've tried this so hopefully it's not to hosed up.:crazy:

Just start a thread in the appropriate section and lay it out as a post. Once you are ready, we will take care of the rest. If you need help during the process, just report your own post and tell us what you need.

I am still working on a streamlined method for submission.

Upvote 0

bore_pig

Original poster
Nov 25, 2011
Thanks! I should be able to finish it this weekend.

Upvote 0

Wooluf1952

Nov 20, 2011
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
You can also use the "Preview Post" button, next to the "Submit Reply" button, to see how it looks.

Upvote 0

bore_pig

Original poster
Nov 25, 2011
Wooluf1952 said:
You can also use the "Preview Post" button, next to the "Submit Reply" button, to see how it looks.

I know how to use that!:biggrin: The reason I was asking how to make an article is because I went into the article section and selected the "create article" button in the upper right hand corner of the screen. I was then taken to a page that looked similar to the "reply to thread" page. That's when I started having problems, all part of the learning curve.

Upvote 0

JerryIrons

Dec 20, 2011
Hi,

I have submitted an article in the article submission forum, is there anything else I need to do? I just want to make sure that you aren't waiting for something from me.

Great job with the site guys!

-Jerry

Upvote 0

JRTAHOE

Nov 20, 2011
I would just be patient, it looks like you did everything right. IIRC Jimmy who normally takes care of this has a few different things going on but I'm sure he'll get to it when he can.

He needs to publish mine article submission first though :biggrin:

Upvote 0

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher