How-to: Wiper trans re & re

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
You posted that for me, didn't ya? :googlyeyes:

At the end of the vid, you figure out why the OEM lasted 300,000 Km, and the new one lasted a week -- because it was a Dorman! :laugh:

I refuse to believe that GM put 3 different wiper motors in that series of pickups. I guess I'll find out when mine gets to 300,000 Km :undecided:

Actually, I'm at 370,000 Km (230K miles) -- so I guess mine wasn't replaced with a Dorman. :wink:

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Why are *you* apologizing? Did you create that content? No, you just passed on something you thought was interesting / entertaining. (and I found it to be at least the former, myself)

Apologizing for someone else's error... you must be Canadian :wink:

Dr.Fiero

Original poster
Dec 7, 2017
S. Alberta
Why are *you* apologizing? Did you create that content? No, you just passed on something you thought was interesting / entertaining. (and I found it to be at least the former, myself)

Apologizing for someone else's error... you must be Canadian :wink:

Yes - I am Canadian. Sorry for that.
And yes - I did create that content! My channel. My truck.

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
Yes - I am Canadian. Sorry for that.
And yes - I did create that content! My channel. My truck.

Well, then it is *I* who need to be extending the apology, not you. I didn't realize you were the content creator. Apologies. As I mentioned, I did find it informative (I have a previous-gen Sierra,) so thank you for creating that and posting.

I did know you were a Canuck -- I kinda remembered you were, plus I dblchecked your profile before replying. That's why I put the 'wink' in there. :biggrin:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
OK you two, stop apologizing, you're even making ME sick. I apologize for being so direct. :biggrin:

Reactions: Reprise

Reprise

Lifetime VIP Donor
Supporting Donor
Jul 22, 2015
I just noticed, looking at the screencap of the parts listings - those are some hella confusing descriptions.

The first one infers it would fit *both* US / Canada-assembled trucks; the second one states it fits *neither*, which begs the question, "so what does that leave? Silao, MX?"

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online

No members online now.