How to remove door panel and replace side view mirror

dogfish246

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
Hey guys,

So here is my video on how to remove the door panel to replace the side view mirror. This can be used to take the door panel off to replace the window regulator as well among other things.

I know the Envoy has the same procedure to get the door panel off but what about the Buick Rainier, Oldsmobile Bravada, and Isuzu Ascender?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GUP0kYkSao&lc

Blckshdw

Nov 20, 2011
Tampa Bay Area, FL
:yes: The procedure in your video would apply to the other vehicles on our platform.

Reactions: dogfish246

dmanns67

Apr 3, 2013
Ohio
Another nice video :thumbsup:

Thats sad someone stole your mirror cap and lens :no: There are a lot of members who break the tabs on theirs when removing them to paint. Guess they needed it more than you did.

Reactions: CaptainKD

dogfish246

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
dmanns67 said:
Another nice video :thumbsup:

Thats sad someone stole your mirror cap and lens :no: There are a lot of members who break the tabs on theirs when removing them to paint. Guess they needed it more than you did.
Yea, sucks taht people would do that. I wish I could have caught the person in the act!
TimRXUV777 said:
Good video. Descriptive pictures/video is always a good thing.
Thanks man!

fletch09 said:
good video, thanks for sharing :thumbsup:

Thanks! Hopefully these videos help fellow trailblazer/envoy owners!

mcsteven

Apr 18, 2012
Great video. Fast enough for those with some skills and detailed enough for those without. :2thumbsup:

silverunicorn

Dec 4, 2011
Not only this video, but all of your videos are very informative. I think I might actually do my own brakes after watching your video, something that always scared the hell out of me previously.

Chris

Reactions: mcsteven and Mounce

dogfish246

Original poster
Jul 25, 2014
mcsteven said:
Great video. Fast enough for those with some skills and detailed enough for those without. :2thumbsup:
Thanks man! That is the goal. I try to cover all bases (which is tough sometimes)!

silverunicorn said:
Not only this video, but all of your videos are very informative. I think I might actually do my own brakes after watching your video, something that always scared the hell out of me previously.

Chris
AWESOME! That is the goal! It beats getting ripped off at the dealer or a mechanic. Plus you learn how your car works and that is invaluable!

Reactions: mcsteven

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Joe102938

Members Online