How to get Torque data from android onto laptop

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
So I saved or logged my driving data tonight and I did download the OBDwiz but I can't seem to get the data or "tracklog" onto the program. I saved the log file onto the laptop but can't see how to view the data.

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I used the data logger in the app, this is what I have saved and what it looks like when opened up. IN OBD wiz it doesn't recognize it.

Attachments

• Torque3.jpg
    Torque3.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Torque2.jpg
    Torque2.jpg
    196.4 KB · Views: 7

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
gmcman said:
I used the data logger in the app, this is what I have saved and what it looks like when opened up. IN OBD wiz it doesn't recognize it.
What are you trying to see out of it? Graphs or data plots? You didn't specify what pids to log in torque settings.

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I would like to see a line graph, was trying to compare the trans temp to the coolant temp as well as any knock retard events compared to load for starters. I started logging when I left work and stopped when I arrived home.

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
gmcman said:
I would like to see a line graph, was trying to compare the trans temp to the coolant temp as well as any knock retard events compared to load for starters. I started logging when I left work and stopped when I arrived home.
you need to select the pids you want to log in the torque log settings. Then you can use excel to graph time vs whatever you want.

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I selected 6 PID's, then I started logging. I saved that log to my laptop and that's what opens on the spreadsheet. But I cannot get it to graph in OBDWIZ.

coolasice

Oct 27, 2013
Northern Maine
Obdwiz has a different data layout, they won't be compatible. Just use excel to graph the data

gmcman

Original poster
Dec 12, 2011
I've never used Excel to graph anything, so I've been playing around with it. Looks like I need to rename some data but I just need to find a good graph to use. I honestly didn't know it was this versatile.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Firebaugh86

Members Online