How much to ask for my truck?

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Hey guys! I've been taking care of some housekeeping things before I leave for Air Force Basic Training and one thing that always stumps me is how much I should ask for my Trailblazer in the case of selling. I'd love to keep it but if I'm stationed somewhere where it doesn't snow, I really don't have a use for it. Not only that but it would give me an opportunity to pick up something a little nicer, maybe better on gas and manual? Who knows but nonetheless, what would be a fair price?

Tires have 80% tread
There is a decent dent on the passenger side where I hit the carport when I was learning how to drive (1st car)
Dent on the passenger side fender from who knows where
Tune
All windows tinted
Marks 2.5" lift
Bilstiens
Z71 suspension
LED's throughout
Bluetooth head unit
Wired for subs
LED bar

I'll upload files here in a bit.

Thanks guys!!

Sparky

Dec 4, 2011
Dunno, but I'll give you tree fiddy

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
2002 with 120K. The mods wont get you shit honestly. If you want max money...strip it back to mostly stock and sell mods and truck separately.

I would say about $3500 be a good starting price

SnowBlazer

Original poster
Jun 9, 2014
Colorado Springs
Wasn't going to go crazy and start at 5k but yeah I know the mods don't translate to cash, I was thinking 3500, maybe listing it for 4 because you always get the lowballers. It isn't pristine and it is a Colorado truck so there's that.

HARDTRAILZ

Nov 18, 2011
Having sold 3 vehicles in past 2 months. Just stick close to what you want and say firm. You get a lot more action on the vehicle rather than starting high and planning to come down. Even the if someone comes and looks then lowballs you...they are interested and more likely to come up to your price when you just say...FIRM. But if you start high you lose out on the people that are not lowballers.

littleblazer

Jul 6, 2014
4 seems average here. High 7s low 2s.

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MEHMET ONUR

Members Online