How do you have your OBD app set up?

benz01

Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Kansas
Anyone using OBD Fusion have a recommendation as to which gauges to monitor on the dashboards? I just got it today and I’m trying to figure out how to get the most out of it.

Opening this up to others using different apps...what do you monitor in real time?

Last edited:

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
I have Torque set up with different pages. One I have with the sensors I check regularly like coolant temp, tranny temp, oil pressure (on the V8 Saab), voltage, fuel trims, speed, tach. On another page, it's more for troubleshooting with misfires for each cyl (current and total), O2 sensor voltages, fuel trims. Another page is I/M readiness. I have another one where it's like a scratch pad for random sensors along with GPS speed and vehicle sensor speed to compare.

I don't have any screen caps as this is on my Android head units in the trucks.

Reactions: benz01

benz01

Original poster
Jun 2, 2012
Kansas
I have Torque set up with different pages. One I have with the sensors I check regularly like coolant temp, tranny temp, oil pressure (on the V8 Saab), voltage, fuel trims, speed, tach. On another page, it's more for troubleshooting with misfires for each cyl (current and total), O2 sensor voltages, fuel trims. Another page is I/M readiness. I have another one where it's like a scratch pad for random sensors along with GPS speed and vehicle sensor speed to compare.

I don't have any screen caps as this is on my Android head units in the trucks.
Thanks once again Moose for your reply. I’m still working through it all to get it set up in a cool looking, yet informative way. Is your head unit just like an Android tablet or is it an actual in dash stereo that runs on the Android platform?

Mooseman

Dec 4, 2011
Ottawa, ON
It's an in-dash that runs on Android. Kinda like a tablet but it's customized for it. Works just like regular Android. Can install and run most apps.

Reactions: benz01

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissCrutcher

Members Online