SUPPORT how do i post a question that i have about my trailblazer


Well-Known Member

In case you haven't heard:

1st, It can take a while for someone to answer a question.
2nd, You'll need to ask a moderator for a name change.
3rd, Go to the top of the page. Click on "Forums". Go to the forum that concerns your question. There should be a button that says "Post New Thread"
We mods are super mortals, but still mortals. Admins are the gods of the forums. @djthumper may be able to help you with the name change.

Wooluf covered the posting part it seems!